The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to roleplay with me?

+10
Spring Song
Auronoa
Fincayra
Ammyluva
Kogy
Adagio
Pegasicorn
Her
Liëka
Vinyelle
14 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Spring Song Tue May 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Spring was a bit startled by the stag's appearance. She bowed a light bow, as she studied the large stag he looked worried she gave a cock with the head asking what wrong. She studied his name, Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 4 894418 , she has never seen this stag before but she knew he was kind by the way his actions were.
Spring Song
Spring Song

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Spring Song

Back to top Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Ammyluva Tue May 06, 2008 5:58 pm

Ammy saw Taiko dart away, she couldnt let him go off on his own, guiltily she put Her back down, and Shot off in the direction of the fawn and Taiko, galloping as fast as her legs would carry her, when she reached them she almost tripped, but righting herself Ammy bowed to the fawn. she didn't think that she had ever seen it before but, she might've. so giving the fawn a once over, with her eyes Ammy, decided that it wasn't harmed, but being so close the pond made ammy's throat, remind her of how thirsty she was, so slowly she walked towards the pond.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Tue May 06, 2008 6:01 pm

(Gah, writer's block, again XP)

As he saw Ammy run towards them, he bowed to her before looking back to the fawn. He returned a head tilt after she questioned him, unsure of how to tell the fawn about what had happened. He hadn't even known if the wolf was still around. Sighing, he decided to try to explain; as though it was a game of charades, he reared, taunted, lowered his antlers and cowered all in the same order in an attempt to explain the danger that was about. He tilted his head a few minutes later, not knowing whether Spring Song had understood him or not. How crazy he must've seemed.
Adagio
Adagio

Number of posts : 29

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Taiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Song Tue May 06, 2008 6:07 pm

Springs ears flatted when he told her that there was danger, to her surprise she understood. She nodded but she couldn't help being worried herself. Suddenly a cold blanket surrounded her, what? Why was there danger, this forest seems so safe, so peacful. She was lost in deep-thought.
Spring Song
Spring Song

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fincayra Tue May 06, 2008 8:18 pm

In dismay, Esll pulled away his candled antlers away from Her, knowing that their attempts were in vain. She wasn't going to come back. The stag could feel her scent growing even more dim to him, and longingly he inhaled the faint smell, as if he would never get the chance to smell it again. His mate was too deep into the Abyss of Dreams to come out of it now. As Esll saw Ada motion to him, pawing the ground in a certain direction with her delicate hoof, he realized that someone would have to enter the dream realm themselves to retrieve her. His ears flattened at the thought, eyes shining with fear. Esll had never been to the Abyss of Dreams before. Oh, he had tried many times to sleep within the infamous Deermuda and enter the other world, or have something extraordinary done to him, but neither had happened. Now, he would have to face the challenge of entering in order to get Her out. Was there any other way?

No. There wasn't.

With this new task set before him, Esll turned to Scape and Magnet. Would they follow him into the Queen's lair? Would they be willing to risk their lives for a friend? Esll had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but there was no other way. He nodded his head to the two stags and pointed his mask in the direction of the Deermuda. Frantically he pawed the ground before them, bobbing his head up and down wildly. Would they understand? Then Esll reared and brought his hooves down hard against the grassy earth and proceeded to tear up the stalks with a hoof, telling the stags that they would fight this creature if they had to. His body trembled at the thought of entering that fearsome world and facing the wolf. It would have been easier to fight the predator in the Forest he was familiar with. But the old rage came back to him, and the fire once again alighted in Esll's eyes. He looked down at Her's motionless form and made a silent promise to return her to the Forest.

Where was Ammy and Taiko? Esll called out in his raspy voice; a sharp urgency could be detected in his tone. They had run off, but he needed them back here. With a set plan in mind, Esll turned to Ada, pawed the ground at her hooves, and motioned to Her in the grass. Then he called out again, hoping the stag and doe that had run off would return. Ammy and Ada, and possibly Taiko as well, needed to carry Her to safety, in case the wolf were to return while he and the others were absent. He could vaguely see the two in the distance, there with another creature he could not identify. A fawn? Regardless, Esll called out again. He would call until his voice was hoarse if they didn't come. Time was of the essence.
Fincayra
Fincayra

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Esll

http://jackal-ope.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Tue May 06, 2008 9:00 pm

Glad the fawn had understood him, he nodded as well. For some reason, he was feeling himself calm down until the shrill, raspy voice from Esll's Skull mask rang out, making him tense once again. He returned a bellow, wondering what the problem was. The wolf hadn't returned, had it? He was just about to run off towards the others in alarm before pausing to look back at Ammy and the fawn. Should he ask them to follow, or were they better off here? He hadn't wanted to risk the predator attacking anyone else. But then again, what if the wolf hadn't returned? Maybe it was a different problem. He sighed for a minute, trying to think of what was wrong. He looked back in the direction where the others were and returned yet another bellow in question.
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Tue May 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Ada, knowing what her brother wanted nodded gently and slowly rubbed against his sleek orange and black colored fur. She wanted desperately to tell him to be careful though she knew she could not. She thought that if Esll went into the Abyss and she out of it would nudge and nuzzle Her they would wake the sleeping doe. She then turned and walked back over to her and called out for Ammy again noticing the does absence. She then called for Magnet, Scape, Taiko and Spring Song. Whatever help she could get would be useful.

Ada then pushed her head back under Her and attempted to lift her limp body. 'Come on Her, you can do it! I know you can!' She tried harder to lift her though this strategy wouldn't really work. She then lay down Her and began to nuzzle her gently.
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Wed May 07, 2008 1:55 am

Ammy, turned around, her journey to the pond stopped abrubtly, by the call of Esll. she listened and bellowed back to him; so he knew she was coming. was it the danger? Ammy pushed hard on her stubborn legs.
calling for the fawn to follow, it was to dangerous to leave it on it's own, brakeing hard she stopped next to Takio, nodding to him ''ok lets go.'' Once again advancing into a gallop
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Song Wed May 07, 2008 7:09 am

Spring, was a bit confused but followed anyways. She pranced, leading to a gallop, she followed.
When they arrived the sight of deers she never knew put her in a shy mood.
She peered around a tree, whatching and noticed a sleeping deer..
Spring Song
Spring Song

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Wed May 07, 2008 11:11 am

(Stop posting so much while I'm away! XD)

*The Wolf watched the Female Prey from under the Leaning Obsidian Shard. This Prey was obviously a good thinker. It appeared to be attempting rudimentary Energy Manipulation, without guidence. The way it was going, it would only have a small effect on a Calling. But it would probably turn the other Prey's thoughts towards her, as the Wolf could feel it had already acheived. The Female Prey was still asleep, however, whatever the purpose. Thus immobilized, it would pose no danger. The bigger danger was from the Prey on the Other Side. Still, they could surely be easily handled; She is ready.*
Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 4 341288

Kaiël stepped out from the Shard, and waited for her Queen.

~She stirrred from her meditations. It was nearly time. The glow of the Unholy Triangle lit her face for a moment; the after effects of an energial meditation.
She had Viewed the other deer. Her's closest friend was coming. She debated whether or not to let him through. It would be more interesting, she supposed. But could be a bother. It might be worth waiting a while, see what develops. Maybe.~

Liëka headed towards Kaiël in a cloak of Darkness.
Liëka
Liëka

Number of posts : 84
Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Liëka

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Wed May 07, 2008 3:28 pm

(O.o Maybe I should've gone on last night... I think I'm caught up, though.)

The call was barely audible, but the gold Stag had picked up on it. He glanced at his brother in question. Perhaps he'd heard it, too?
Alas, he was too focused on trying to warm Her to notice.

But he certainly saw both Taiko and Ammy take off towards the lake.
Wha?

Startled, the dark Stag quickly scrambled to his feet, gazing after them in question.
Was it really a good idea to separate the group so soon after the wolf's disappearance? What if it came back, and it went for the smaller group?

They caught movement from Esll, turning as one towards him.
He appeared to be motioning towards the Playground.

Towards the Deermuda Triangle.

Did that mean...?

Unfortunately, neither Scape nor Magnet had ever willingly entered the Abyss of Dreams - though they had tried, no doubt about that.
The closest result had been the small glance the dark Stag had seen right before drifting off in a mushroom circle one day. But that had been all.
And Magnet had certainly been affected within their Forest recently, sort of like the Triangle had been getting revenge for his messing about with the "suitcases".
(Though that quicksand had been rather fun...)

Nevertheless...

At Esll's stomp, the brothers' ears went back.

...if they could enter the world of the Triangle to retrieve Her, they would...

Glancing at one another to gauge each others' reactions and seeing they were in agreement, the brothers nodded to the butterfly pelt'd Stag.

They would fight.

Hopefully the others would return in response to Esll's call.
Hearing the sound of hoof beats nearing, it appeared they had.

Good. Best to gather everyone together.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Scape, Magnet, Richter (doe)

http://pegasicorn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Wed May 07, 2008 5:16 pm

...five.

Our poor, vulnerable doe could not truly sleep in such a situation.
Something awoke her from her half-nap, anyhow; a force that was very near and strong. Her eyes shot open like blinds on a window, the light seeping through for an instant, a second of clear, sunny sky...and then, blackness. For just a second she saw the true forest, but it was all she needed for strength. She wanted back to the gently blowing wind that carried the bleats of hungry fawns and prancing stags, to the world of Twin Gods and lilacs, poppies and butteflies.

Startled from her thoughts, she awoke with a start and rose quickly onto her hooves, looking around her.

Eyes! O, glowing, hating eyes with a fury of hunger! Their pupils were fixed like nails on wood to her own stare, stuck there unless she looked away. She still could not properly see it's form through the darkness, but the feeling the eyes imprinted in her soul was terrifying--she did not want it there. She was so close to happiness and this mere thing's presence startled her to reality. A chance to touch her Romeo's cold, wet nose, ruined! A chance to nuzzle Ada back, softly, in return--crushed! A chance to stare at Ammy's gentle eyes and rosy cheeks in apology, gone! A chance to sing to Scape and Magnet through happiness, killed! And there would be no laughing with Taiko or anyone else attempting to rescue her, for that had been drowned by this being as well. Was there no way out alone?

Anger.
Fury.

She lowered her antlers and deepened her gaze, squinting for a better aim. She wasn't experienced in fighting and knew she wasn't the strongest deer to paw at the soil, bringing up new, dark dirt as her hoof stomped the floor in hatred, but she would try.

She was her own hero, and had to save herself.
Her
Her

Number of posts : 30
Location : The palm of your hand, where I'm always within reach~
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Her

http://www.fawnn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Fincayra Wed May 07, 2008 8:29 pm

Yes! They were coming. Esll danced to the side, moving out of the way so that Her was before the approaching deer. Come. Come! The butterfly stag nodded his head furiously, flattening the grass with a hoof as he pawed the ground by his mate's unconscious form. Would they understand? Unsure, Esll thrust his head in Ammy's direction, motioning for her to stand by Her's side. He made to scoop the limp body up and over his head, but did not complete the action himself for fear of scorching her flesh with the burning candles. He nodded toward Ammy again, then Ada, hoping they would know to work together to get Her to safety. When Taiko approached, Esll eyed the deadly antelope-style antlers and lowered his own antlers in the stag's direction, then stomped the ground, telling him that he was to protect the does as they carried Her to safety. And lastly, Esll pointed his mask in the direction of the Great Oak and nodded. There, he knew, they would be safe from any danger, with Taiko guarding the entrance.

With Magnet and Scape in agreement, Esll turned to them gratefully and bowed. Then he bowed to the others. Suddenly he knew that there was a chance the three of them would not make it out of the fearsome Deermuda alive. There was no telling what dangers lay ahead, and the three deer would be nearly helpless in a world where the cover of tall grasses and rocks didn't exist. They would be out in the open, vulnerable, facing a beast in its own world. But they would have to take the chance if they were to ever save Her. His eyes painfully traveling along the faces of his friends, he inclined his head to them, turned to his comrades and nodded, then broke into a full gallop away from the group, his head pointed in the direction of the Deermuda. Their daunting task lay ahead.
Fincayra
Fincayra

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Esll

http://jackal-ope.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Wed May 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Taiko watched Esll's actions closely as he neared the group, nodding in agreement. So he was to keep gaurd of Her, Ada, and Ammy; that he understood, though it took him a few minutes to really get the picture. But why? What was Esll planning? Hopefully the Skull masked stag would be coming up with a plan to rid of that wolf, or possibly even save Her. Come to think of it, the idea seemed greatly relevant to the stag's actions. Exactly! Taiko nodded once again, feeling a bit more reassured about the situation.
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Wed May 07, 2008 10:11 pm

It was time, then.

Nodding to each other, Scape and Magnet bid the others farewell, bowing, hoping no danger befell their friends.

As they often did when in each other's presence, the two Stags switched to synchronized moving - Copy-Deer, they called it - turning as one, before rearing and galloping after Esll...towards the Deermuda...

...towards the Abyss of Dreams...

Although their movements were perfectly the same, their thoughts were anything but.

The dark Stag wished he could've seen his deer mate Tempo again, in case he might not return. And if he didn't...well...he hoped it didn't come to that. At least her planned long absence meant she'd be away from this danger...

As for Magnet... He didn't have a mate of his own, nor did he know if he wanted one yet, but...he just knew he had to make it back. He would make it back if he could help it. And he'd make sure Scape and Esll got back, too, with Her returned, the way things should be.
He would accept no other outcome.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Thu May 08, 2008 3:11 am

(nearly showtime...! XD
Not much for now, I gots to go to school)

~ She ignored Her for now, and went straight over to Kiaël. Using telepathy, Liëka spoke to her.
*You have done a good job. Well done!*
She passed her fingers over the Wolf's eyes, and they left a permanent dark purple stripe, like a raccoon.
*Go now. Back to your place. I promise you that there are plentiful times ahead... I'll take the energy.*
Binding the energy with her own power, she brought it over to her and within herself. Her eyes glowed white in the darkness.
*Goodbye...* ~

*The Wolf felt proud. She had a marking from the Queen, like a badge of honour. She felt the Banishing come, and succumbed. Back to the her Realm, where all will be plentiful.*

Kiaël faded.
Liëka
Liëka

Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Thu May 08, 2008 5:20 am

Ammy watched watched Esll intently, she understood, coming forward she lifted Her looking to Ada for Help, Taiko would stay, thankfuly. she watched Esll's intructions and glanced toward the oak, It was the perfect spot and Takio would help protect them. but in her heart she worried over the stags, what if their courage killed them? she set these thoughts away and pushed the task at hoof into her mind., determind to do her part.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Thu May 08, 2008 10:51 am

(Yes, ~ = Liëka's thoughts.)

~ Now Kaiël was gone, she could turn to other matters. ~

Liëka walked over to Her, and gave her a sad, yet blank, look. Then Liëka was gone, flying over the Obsidian Rocks to the Deermuda.

Once there...

~They will never understand. Especially not Her. Oh, Her... It's OK, there will be no lasting effects. But this has to be done, and done now. I'll tend to you later....
Focus. Send the energy. Into the Depths of the Unholy Triangle's hidden heart... And hope.~
Liëka
Liëka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Sat May 10, 2008 9:20 pm

Bump Very Happy
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Sat May 10, 2008 9:42 pm

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 4 TEF_BigGameSkyler_20080510_200856_4

Skyler emerges from the depths of the forest.
He squinted his eyes as a sun ray lit over him. He was quite a large stag with his Skull mask, Zombie antlers, and dark brown pelt.
He called out with his loud booming call waiting for an answer.

(sorry it's so short!)
Blake
Blake

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Skyler

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Sat May 10, 2008 10:11 pm

((D: Yeah, I was going to say, no one is posting! I'll give a go. <3))

The eyes faded.
Coward! Would they not fight as intended?

A small wave of relief wafted over Her, where she stood up from her fighting stance and let the dead wind breathe on her fur. Her eyes stopped flickering with emotion, fading to their normal, midnight black. Her heart drummed mutely in her chest, calming her body.

It was so quiet...

...Standing there, alone. It was almost peaceful. She felt in such a leisurely trance that she decided to let it take over. She abandoned all of her fear and gathered her courage, shaking her head of all and any negative thoughts that seeped through. No more. In such a moment, it was fitting for a dramatic, triumphant-filled song to whistle in the bare trees--our doe was somehow renewing herself, in an environment such as this! Filled with determination and nothing more, she breathed out, her last breath as a weak doe flying to the sky in a cloud of warmth; to the moon, and to the sun, and beyond the stars and light-lacking sky. She would never be weak again.

Strong.
She lifted her head, closed her ebony eyes, and felt her eyelashes quiver against her cheek. Water danced on the tips of her eyes and flowed down to her neck, warm tears wetting her pelt, the fragile dripplets of sadness hanging onto the edges of her fur. Her eyes opened slowly, and though the tears continued, she looked around in her new state to find that everything was still covered in midnight's remains, blackness everywhere. But she could see. She could think. With all unneeded thoughts aside, she could come up with a plan to rid herself of this eerie world; and so she did.

While her eyes flashed here and there, straining to see the outlines of the rocks lying lazily in the Playground, she searched for the familiar form of a triangle.

There!

Heart thrumming now with the beat of the drums, she stepped forward and heaved towards the familiar, hated figure; her tears now flew from her pelt, sparkling in what moonlight the sky allowed as they landed on blades of grass, leaving a drop behind as memories. What tears that were left in her skin mixed with sweat and heat, her lungs slamming with strength to provide her with the sweet air she needed. It wasn't far, but she wanted to get things over with as fast as time would allow.

There. There, there! She nearly ran through her location before she stopped herself not by halting, but by throwing her body down on the tear-stained grasses, stomach launching in and out in an effort to keep her awake. She should have tried this method to make herself tired before; nonetheless, she closed her eyes and let her body work through itself to a calm state, where she lay anew in the triangle.
Her
Her

Number of posts : 30
Location : The palm of your hand, where I'm always within reach~
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Her

http://www.fawnn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Sat May 10, 2008 11:21 pm

Pause.

That was a familiar voice, one the dark Stag hadn't heard in many suns...
Skyler.

Magnet halted, just as his brother had. He glanced at him in question, not recognizing the call. But Scape sure seemed to.
Headtilt.

Seeing the question in the gold Stag's eyes - a gray like his own - Scape nodded, trying to say he knew the Stag calling out.
Ada's mate.
He'd definitely want to know what was going on, and be by Ada's side.

His heart clenched, his thoughts once again going to Tempo.

Sensing his brother's gaze still resting on him, he shook his head.
He had to stay focused.

He called out in answer.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Sat May 10, 2008 11:30 pm

Skyler knew the voice, Scape. He bounded off toward him. As he came near he noticed another was with him, a stag he doesn't know.
Sky gave a bow, tilting his head at the gold stag.

His eyes filled with curiosity. Who was this stag?
Blake
Blake

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Skyler

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Sat May 10, 2008 11:59 pm

Sensing her dear Skyler's presence Ada bellowed out for him and darted in his direction only to find the big stag wearing ruby red zombie antlers, his zombie mask and of course his signature brown pelt. She felt a wave of happiness out of all this fear, anger and worry and she ran to him. Hardly noticing Magnet and Scape she nuzzled Skyler and turned to the two stags bowing neatly.
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Sun May 11, 2008 12:13 am

Ammy listened to the stags bellow, she had never heard it before.Then when Ada went to the stag, she uderstood, it must be her mate. Slowly she walked up to the stag and bowed.

Ada had told her about Sklyer and Ammy knew she loved him dearly, he certainly looked impressive. Ammy sniffed Skyler, he had a large zombie mask, Ammy looked at it, the mask was a rarity she knew few stags who had it.

Ammy watched Ada seeing how happy she was made Ammy feel alittle alone in the world. she had great friends but no mate. no stag that would nuzzle her and stand by her side.

It made Ammy feel abit left out Ada had a mate, Esll hade a mate, Scape had a mate.

Maybe she should bee facing the danger not them?
If she didnt return who would really miss her? Ammy threw these thoughts around trying to push them away,but a little voice kept probing her asking Ammy those questions.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next