The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to roleplay with me?

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Ammyluva Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:59 am

Ammy's eyes wandered over to where scape was pawing. A doe was lying there, she looked as if she had seen better days, the doe was fast asleep like Her was and Ada had been. Meaning..... she was in the abyss? what were they to do?
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Path Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:53 am

This, is not home....
Path had sensed a dark presence looming over the forest, but had not accounted for the complete devastation of his homeland.

Path carefully roams the vast fields of darkness and destruction to find anyone or anything. A wolf Was here, though it was clear his presence was no longer in this area.

A flash! Path's mind was quickly hit with the auras of other deer. Surrounding them was the darkness of the Abyss.
Was the abyss finally capable of breaking through its dimension into our realm?

His thoughts were clear now... The only two options that remain are to find Lieka, or awaken the Gods.
As Path was unsure of the condition of the Abiogeisis, the only option that remain is to enter the forsaken abyss and find the source of this problem..

OOC/ :P I told you he was REEEEEEEALY far away Smile
Path
Path

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinata Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:30 am

sorry for the late reply

melinda followed Ammy wondering wat she was doing. Melinda ran to catch up with Ammy.
Hinata
Hinata

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Melinda

Back to top Go down

Post  LiŽka Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:43 am

~Standing and stretching, LiŽka readied herself. This pattern of events, having so inconvenienced herself and the rest of the deer, had the signature of a Sage of Light. It could only be Path To Home.
No doubt he would be on his way. Well, she would be ready.~

LiŽka moved away from the Triangle, and closer to the materialisation point. On the way, she sheathed herself in Darkness.

~The other deer wouldn't interfere with the unseen.~
LiŽka
LiŽka

Number of posts : 84
Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Deer's Name: LiŽka

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:02 am

Yeah sorry guys, I just kind of dropped out on the roleplay DDD:

I'm too busy >.<
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinata Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:52 pm

(hope youi have a great holiday vinny!)

Ammy nuzzled the peakok doe, Scape was quiet. What the hell was going on in their peceful forest? Hearing hoof beats she saw Melinda gallop up. She bellowed already to her sister ,sighing Ammy nuzzled Melinda to, how horible this was

(CAN SOME ONE REPLY please? pega? we cant do much without you -_- well i cant anyway-_-)
Hinata
Hinata

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:49 pm

(OOC: Sorry, I'm not too sure what to put. ^^; Plus I wanted the others to catch up before this gets moved along any more [like noticing that Ammy and Melinda left]. But it seems that with Fincayra and Vinyelle going on vacation for 2 weeks, well.... O_o; This RP is starting to die.)
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Scape, Magnet, Richter (doe)

http://pegasicorn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:27 am

Pegasicorn wrote:(OOC: Sorry, I'm not too sure what to put. ^^; Plus I wanted the others to catch up before this gets moved along any more [like noticing that Ammy and Melinda left]. But it seems that with Fincayra and Vinyelle going on vacation for 2 weeks, well.... O_o; This RP is starting to die.)

(yush it is Sad
though if everyone replied like me *is hopeless when she see a chance RELPY QUIK*
o.o hehe and ive stupidly done t again an replied om meh sisters account -_- he he, i check all my emails on my DADS computer in the morning -here- and my sister is always signed in on that on an i cant be bothered to chang + me 4get and im rambling BYEZ REPLY ME IZ BORED THE 2 ROLOEPLAYS IM IN R NOT GETTING REPLYS PLEASE REPLY HELP ME I AM INSANE *frolics*)
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Path Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:41 pm

In to the abyss For the final effort to rid the world of this plague!!

Path hopes for the best as he jumps in :P

*time to end this!* :P
Path
Path

Back to top Go down

Post  LiŽka Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:01 pm

~There! A sudden flash of light as the Triangle glowed to allow another deer enter.
....and, as expected, reacted to the sudden aura of Light by retracting the Gateway. Perfect. Path has made his entrance. ~

LiŽka released the Darkness she had gathered around herself, and her eyes blazed with emerald neon fire.
LiŽka
LiŽka

Number of posts : 84
Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Deer's Name: LiŽka

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinata Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:35 pm

(AMMYLUVA SAYS=)

Ammy's black & white ears pricked forward, she felt something. A decision formed in her head, mushrooms...
to tell the poor doe that some deer were here with her.

Ready.... Set ..... CAST

Ammy looked to see that she had cast... The Real Deer Mask? She rolled back in laughter, the mask kind of suited too.
Hinata
Hinata

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Gray eyes blinked as the gold glow of magic being cast faded.
And blinked again.

Well, that was unexpected.

There on the injured doe's face, in place of the beluga mask, was the Real Deer mask.

The dark-as-night Stag guessed Ammy had cast that to let the doe know there were others with her sleeping form.
But they couldn't just leave her in the middle of a field. Then there was Magnet and Esll, still lying within the Triangle.
Perhaps they should attempt to move this doe over there so they could all be guarded at once!

Scape pawed the ground near the fallen doe, moving his head in a scooping motion with his antlers close - but not touching (he didn't want to burn the doe with his still-lit candles) - to her, trying to convey that the three of them should try moving her.

(OOC: Anyone think we should go on hiatus until Fincayra and Vinyelle get back? At least so they don't get too far behind in case they want to continue.
Or maybe we could start a small, lighter roleplay on the side to occupy us until this continues. =] Though I'll admit, I have no idea what the plot would be. ^^; )
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Scape, Magnet, Richter (doe)

http://pegasicorn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Path Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:51 am

In the darkness, Path was able to sense Liekas presence...

He knew only the two of them could bring balance, but will Lieka accept this fate?
out of the blackness, two piercing eyes shot through and peered directly into Paths soul. He has finally found Lieka.
Unaware of what her intentions may be, Path gets low and prepares for a possible fight.

*I figure theres going to be an epic battle to try to rid the world of the darkness :P they will be pleasantly surprised to find peace has returned and we can start a new chapter Smile......if I'm able to banish it that is :P*
Path
Path

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:17 pm

Ammy understood she and Melinda helped to lift the doe, once they had both lifted the doe was light and dirt fell into their fur from her but that did not matter. Thankfully it wasnt a dreadfully long walk to the deermuda, thats was were Ammy presumed they were going, as Scape must be eager to get back to his brother.

(yea maybewe should start another till they get back.... well if everyone agrees we will and once everyone gets back we can continue with this one Smile Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 8 343345 )
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:14 pm

lol
Her
Her

Number of posts : 30
Location : The palm of your hand, where I'm always within reach~
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Her

http://www.fawnn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8