The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to roleplay with me?

+10
Spring Song
Auronoa
Fincayra
Ammyluva
Kogy
Adagio
Pegasicorn
Her
Liëka
Vinyelle
14 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Ammyluva Mon May 05, 2008 1:32 am

(i used hoof and hooves in stead of hands, hooves are more relevent)

Ammy turned to se Ada standing, her eyes lit up and she nuzzled Ada, but soon she remembered the problem at hoof, she gestured to the danger and all the stags currently standing there. telling Ada in this one gesture that they had a fight on there hooves. Ammy also thought that instead of fighting they should help Her, she turned to her friends and gave her support, if she was to awake Her, Ada would have to keep watch while she lay down, if the danger came that way Ada wouldhave to tell her or it would be over for them both. She gave Ada a look, again asking her what they should do. Ammy knew Ada was wiser than she was.

What to do, the decision had to be made quickly or deer blood would stain the grass
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Pegasicorn Mon May 05, 2008 1:49 am

A moan. Followed by shuffling noises.
The dark Stag looked back at the fallen does.

Gray eyes widened.
Ada had risen!

Now, all that was left - aside from the danger they were staring down - was to wake Her.

Making sure the wolf hadn't begun to advance on their group, Scape approached Her, keeping one ear trained back towards the predator. Gently he nudged her with a hoof. She was ice cold! If only there were a way to warm her up...

Wait.

He glanced at Esll.

Candles.
He might have some in his collection of antlers. And if not, the antlers all stags first acquired on their stag-day would be better serve him in this than his small orca antlers, dagger-like though they were.

He quickly began sneezing off his antlers, not caring what some of them may make him look like, finally reaching the "default" antlers.

Aha!

With his prize finally reached, the dark Stag kneeled down beside the fallen Her, holding his candles close, but being careful not to drip any wax on her fur.

Hopefully the wolf wouldn't choose then to strike, as he wasn't able to pay it any attention at the moment.

Magnet looked back at hearing his brother continuously sneeze. What was he...?
Oh. Candles!
Come to think of it, Scape had given him some candles when he was a fawn, and he'd still had them upon reaching stag-hood... Would they be better than his giant white antlers?

He would find out. The gold Stag started on the task of sneezing to "default" antlers.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Scape, Magnet, Richter (doe)

http://pegasicorn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Mon May 05, 2008 2:22 am

Ammy looked after hearing the stag sneeze, candles... what a brilliant idea! Unfortunately Ammy had none, Trying to be useful she pressed her body against Her's making her warmer.

Noticing how cold she was. there was a problem with this plan though.

if the danger struck they may not get up in time, and it also mean't that only two deer were ready to fight, with Ada recovering, who knew how long it would be before she was able to fight, it might be moments it might be minutes, she might collapse again. Ammy, felt Her grown slightly warmer on her side, but she doubted that she could do much for the doe, and considering how cold she was it might take a long time.

she looked to Scape who was concentrating, trying to think, the bright light of a spell would help but the flash dissapeared in mear moments. plus getting them would be hard, unless they could get them off Her. Poor Esll his doe was in danger, but he had to fight. Ammy had felt the horror of a friend being in danger, all these deer were in danger and for once the forest was not teaming with deer.

Last edited by Ammyluva on Mon May 05, 2008 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Mon May 05, 2008 2:34 am

Taiko continued to rear as much as he could, though, for a brief moment, he glanced behind him to find Ada awake. He nearly gasped in shock; it was unbelievable. But how....? He felt his spirits rise a bit, more than glad that his friend was OK. But Her....what about poor Her? She hadn't yet woken up....would she even wake up, at all? Worries sinked into his mind as he grew a bit distracted from the danger that lay ahead, even forgetting about it for a second. Should he help them? No, he would continue to stand gaurd with Esll and Magnet. Surely Scape and Ammy could help the fallen does. Yes, they were perfectly capable of doing their part. He tried reassuring himself that everything would turn out alright, and that there would surely be a solution. But the more he focused on the canine, the more his negativity increased.

Last edited by Adagio on Mon May 05, 2008 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Adagio
Adagio

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Taiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Mon May 05, 2008 3:02 am

(OOC: Um...I had Magnet sneeze to default with candles to use as a weapon. He's still standing ready to fight. ^^; Which is why I put he was wondering if they'd be better than his big white antlers, which he was going to fight with at first. Sorry if that wasn't clear. XD; Maybe we'll just say he's multi-tasking. Proceed. XD [I'm waiting for a response from Her or Lieka before I put more on my deer.])
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Mon May 05, 2008 3:07 am

(yea 8D getting hard without predator or victom, the wolf has been standing there for about 2 days!!)
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Mon May 05, 2008 3:10 am

(Thas one patient wolf! O_o)
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Mon May 05, 2008 3:11 am

(XD I'll just edit my last post, then. Sorry about that, Scape)

EDIT: (OOC: Yeah, that wolf hasn't moved for a while. o_0)
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Mon May 05, 2008 6:20 am

(o_O ...I think I won't RP anymore after this one, I can't get online enough! Kiaël was supposed to have left, she would have to have been pretty stupid to hang around. Where this leaves us, I don't know.... Hey, how about it fades now? Sorry to dissapoint, but the Abyss is supposed to be a separate place.... just with representatives of the Forest there, e.g. a black lake where the pond would be. And the representatives of Ada and Her are in the Abyss also. But how the story goes, nobody knows....)

The last imprint of Kiaël faded from the Forest. The souls of Ada and Her dropped into the Abyss, and began to wake up. Standing over them, Kaiël howled.

*The Howl sent warning to the Queen, and told of the Female Prey in Her Abyss. She will come soon, but the Prey will probably wake up before then. Now is the challenge, for the Female Prey will probably panic in finding themselves in the True Darkness. In the Forest realm, all the other Prey would also be in panic. This is not good, as they may slip through where the separation between Realms is thinnest. But She has been warned. She will be ready for them, if they do.
But for now, the Female Prey must be stood guard over. See, they begin to wake....*
Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 3 341288

Kaiël stands, tense, with the white orbs of energy behind her. She readies herself to immobilize the deer if they move too fast.
Liëka
Liëka

Number of posts : 84
Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Liëka

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Mon May 05, 2008 9:16 am

(SORRY. xD I went camping yesterday and no one thought to bring a laptop so...sfjksl.)

It had been at least an hour of walking, and yet there was nothing; eternal blackness, but no light, and no other deer. Far too many questions were in her head, and yet, there were no questions at all. She wasn't dead...

This was the Abyss of Dreams. But how? She remembered the faint shimmer of eyes like daggers paired side-by-side, burning with a determined, yellow glow, but they did not belong to a deer. That was all she knew. She was probably just asleep in the deermuda, which meant all that was left was to try and wake herself, or someone else would have to fall asleep in it as well.

Wait! Hold, sweet! What was this? Through her mixed thoughts Her felt a hint of warmth, though only a little; was someone here? Who or what was this kind source of warmth and charity? Certainly no one was here and, to no avail, could see nothing. It was probably just her body warming upon waking. With a braver weight and heavy hooves, she lifted her nose and breathed out, watching faint clouds roll from her nostrils and into the never-ending ebony sky. How she was going to escape, she'd no idea, but she would continue on and hope for the best. There was no doubt in her mind that she was here and wouldn't see the grass blow in the wind, or the trees' shadows flicker against her back as she ran through them unless she found something in her walk, or unless some miracle happened in the deermuda.

Her journey would go faster without the weight of old spells, so she sneezed off her antlers first in an attempt to find her candles for light and warmth. For old times sake, she went back to her butterfly pelt and let the glassy-smooth beluga mask cover her face. Memories came from closed doors in her mind with her new set, and she was reminded of Esll. Dear Esll! Poor Esll! But she would not have it--thinking of him would bring her grief she did not need. Eyes now focused with her surroundings, she sighed seeing as the candle's job of lighting her way didn't work, though they were warm.

As for the others, nothing would help--for what was her body now but a lifeless corpse? Curious though that her set changed in front of her friend's worried eyes. This was only but a sign that she was elsewhere, but alive and well.

At least for now.

Last edited by Her on Mon May 05, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Her
Her

Number of posts : 30
Location : The palm of your hand, where I'm always within reach~
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Her

http://www.fawnn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Mon May 05, 2008 12:24 pm

*The Wolf's ears pricked forward. A Female Prey had awoken, and was stumbling around the Abyss. She seemed a bit bemused. Then she changed her antlers to give the Light of the Silver Eye's pups. The sudden light shone in the Wolfs eyes, and she crept out of the light's range. As the Female Prey moved forward, so did the Wolf. Just to keep check on it, and make sure none of the other Dark Energy beings came upon it. The other Prey must fend for itself.
However, they were going the wrong way. The Wolf knew that Prey couldn't navigate very well in the Dark. They must head towards the Obsidian Rocks (the representative of the Forest Playground), where the Unholy Triangle and the Dark Queen were waiting.*

Kiaël let out a quiet, rumbling growl and stepped closer to Her on one side, so that they would change direction.
Liëka
Liëka

Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fincayra Mon May 05, 2008 1:34 pm

Before the stag's eyes the wolf gradually dissipated until it vanished entirely.

This startled Esll, and at first he believed it was the lighting of the Forest fooling his eyes. He blinked a couple of times, only to find that the wolf had indeed disappeared. Enraged at the creature's cowardice, Esll half reared with a furious snort and a toss of his antlers. How dare this predator flee in the midst of a challenge! It didn't occur to the stag that the wolf was too intent on the two souls it had harvested to care for a fight.

He was so furious that he failed to notice that Ada had risen, and only realized she was standing when he turned. With relief Esll extended his neck and lightly rubbed against his sister's own neck, careful to not scratch her with his mask of bone. One had awakened, now there was only Her who was in danger. How would they wake her? The stag knew it was possible, if Ada had managed to pull herself out of the wolf's grasp. A flicker of lights captured his attention, and Esll looked over to find that Scape had sneezed off his rack of antlers to the default ones, with candles perched atop them and burning brightly. Magnet proceeded to do the same thing. Suddenly getting the message, Esll joined Scape in warming Her's ice cold body. He lowered his own antlers precariously, careful to keep the fire from scorching Her's green scales and yet keeping them close enough to warm her. He hoped with all his heart that she would feel the slight warmth and come back to them. At one point he nudged her head gently.

And suddenly, Her's set changed in front of their eyes. Baffled, Esll stepped back as Her's antlers disappeared, one by one, until the default antlers, with unlighted candles on them, settled. The butterfly pelt Esll adored appeared next, followed by the glossy white beluga mask. It was the set Her had worn previously before she had adopted the green-scaled one. Hoping that with the change of pelt his mate would be able to feel his touch better, Esll nudged her side encouragingly.

If she failed to awaken now, with the light of many candles warming her body and the coaxing of her friends, Esll was prepared to go into the Abyss of Dreams after her and bring her back to the Forest.
Fincayra
Fincayra

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Esll

http://jackal-ope.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Mon May 05, 2008 2:07 pm

Omg! You guys are so quick! affraid confused

Slowly Ada rubbed against her brother affectionately and against Ammy again. She then motioned for Ammy to help her as she looked up at Esll. She took a deep breath, her eyes rolling wildly and still dizzy she slowly pushed her nose under Her. She nuzzled slowly and attempted to lift the fallen doe. Poor sweet Her, Ada could not imagine how Esll felt. 'Come on Her, you can do it. I know you can!' She wanted to speak these words aloud.

She soon lifted her head in disbelief sensing something. She looked over at the wolf. Furious she reared and let out a long challenging roar. Why wouldn't it fight? Was Liëka, the proud Queen Of Darkness around? If so Liëka would never hurt her. Ada and the Queen had been friends for a long time. They had done so much together. Was this wolf a servant. Should she follow the wolf? She stepped forward and roared again.
Angry and yet curious. Would Liëka send something like this to kill them?
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Mon May 05, 2008 2:40 pm

(Can't do too much until Her's input...)

*Glancing behind her, the Wolf saw the second Female Prey vanish from the Abyss. Good; the Wolf still had part of her energy, and it was one less Prey to worry about guarding. The Female Prey in front wavered slightly, and began to fade out, but the Wolf narrowed her eyes and focused. Small wisp of white energy that the Prey had begun to gain siphoned off, and joined the rest of the energy in the Orb behind her. This Prey wasn't getting away, and the Prey in the Forest Realm couldn't get her without going through the Unholy Triangle. And there, She was waiting.*
Liëka
Liëka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Mon May 05, 2008 4:52 pm

(This will be short since I have to leave, umm...now. xD Sorry for any misspellings...)

She had thought her eyes were fully fixated before, but now she could actually make out objects, though vaguely. She turned her head to see she was nearing a familiar pattern of rocks--but how? She wasn't in the forest, that much she knew; and yet, there before her, in it's similar shapes stood The Playground. So plain as day itself! Baffled, she started toward it and settled on a large rock, glad for some sort of familiarity to cross her path. Perhaps there were other deer here after all.

Steps. Behind her? Not hooves; they did not ring on the stone as her own did. It was a rather soft step and barely noticed, but it was there. Straining, she squinted for a clearer vision and perked her ears stiffly. A shadow, there! Nay, a moving one, dark as any stag's mesmerizing pupils set in their colored iris! Who was this stranger? She certainly couldn't recognize it's intimidating odor, or make out it's lanky anatomy as anyone else's. For now, she could only tell that it was not a deer. In hopes that it would leave, she lay down. There was nothing she could do, especially when she didn't know what it was. For all she knew, she was just in a deep nightmare.

Nothing more.

Last edited by Her on Mon May 05, 2008 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Her
Her

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Mon May 05, 2008 5:00 pm

(I also have to go pretty much now!)

*Good. The Female Prey was in the right place. Due to some luck, the Prey had seated itself at the Peak of the Obsidian Rocks. All there was to do now, is wait.*

Kiaël slunk under the Leaning Obsidian Shard, out of sight.

(told you I was pushed for time!)
Liëka
Liëka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Mon May 05, 2008 9:37 pm

What?
The gold Stag lunged back with a snort.
Where'd the wolf go? It was there one second ago, and the next, poof, like a deer disappearing in its sleep.

He tilted his head, remaining wary.

Just then, he heard Scape gasp in surprise. Turning back, he noticed why.
Her's set had just changed! And as far as he knew, no one had cast any spells.

Unsure of what else to do, Magnet added the heat of the candles he adorned, making sure not to scorch Her's fur.

Buzzing.

The dark Stag looked around, finally spotting the source of the sound.
Ah, the dragonfly was still there. Only, it had landed on a nearby plant, perhaps out of fear of the candles' flames. But its song...it was still laced with nervousness.
Just because the wolf was gone did not mean they were out of danger.

(Sorry this isn't better; I'm at a loss for what to write, and this headache isn't helping. ^^; )
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Tue May 06, 2008 3:11 am

Ammy returned Ada'a nuzzle, then as she turned to Her to help again, Her's Antlers changed. She hoped back in surprise as she was a flighty deer.

Maybe she could be saved!
So Ammy responded to Ada and helped her lift Her, Ada's Roar felt like a doe who has lost her fawn but knows its there, just out of sight. Angry but curious.

Ammy's white fore legs were covered in dirt, making them more brown than white.
she listened carefully incase the danger came back, but all she heard was the dragonfly, buzzing around.

She shut it out and concentrated on getting Her back to the forest away from the dark and back into the forest.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Tue May 06, 2008 3:53 am

Taiko's eyes widened as the wolf suddenly left his view. Wha? For a minute he continued to stare in the same direction the animal was once standing before widly turning his head around to catch any sign of it. But alas, no evidence of the predator's presence was found. It was as though it had simply disappeared, through thin air. He tilted his head in utter confusion, though still trying to look for the wolf. For a few seconds he glanced back at Her to see if she was doing OK, barely noticing that her set had changed. His mind was too fixed on as to where the danger had headed. Desperately, he sniffed the air, hoping he would eventually catch the scent of the canine as he cautiously walked around, searching. Where was it? Had it gone for good? No, it couldn't have. How in the world could it have suddenly disappeared in the blink of an eye? This forest was an endless refuge; there were no openings, and no exits. It was impossible! Maybe it was really all a hallucination of some sort, he thought. No, no, it was real. Right? How stressful this all was.
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Song Tue May 06, 2008 7:43 am

Spring Song's eyelids slowly opened, her tiny fawn body brought her to a stand. Spring Song had a purple flower crown atop her head, she listened one hoof off the ground, she heard some noise in the forest. She decided to go down to the Pond for a nice cold drink. It's spring, she was born in spring and that's where he name came from. She heard the dragon flies dance to the song of spring. She waited to see if a deer came by.
Spring Song
Spring Song

Number of posts : 27

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Spring Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Tue May 06, 2008 9:23 am

(I don't know why Spring Song, but I think you and you're role-playing is just so adorable. xD <3 To everyone else, I have to get ready for school, so this post is going to be sloppy, I can tell. :C Not as narrrative as most of my posts are...eh.)

Her called out to see if anyone would respond in this world of midnight, but no immediate response came. Could the others hear her call softly, too? This she didn't know, but she was now becoming frantic to get back. It was rather boring and eerie in this world, yet she had no way out; she got up once more on now-strong legs and hopped off the rock she'd sprawled across, shaking off debris.

Like a lion catching it's prey, it hit her: could you dream in the Abyss of Dreams?

There were more questions that followed it up, but it was such a strong hypothisis that she wanted to test it. On the spot, she curled up and closed her eyes, forcing herself to breath slowly and leisurley. Sleep normally came very late to her and she was not being patient at the momet--she purposefully thought of dear, handsome Esll, and his sweet yet raspy voice when he spoke. She thought of Scape, professional and stunning in his dark skins and of Ada's adoredness, of how sweet she was and is. Of Taiko, that nutty stag with his sharp looks. And of Ammy, that undescribable, unfamiliar doe that was just now becoming her friend. She thought of the soft meadows, even trying to count beautiful fawns as they hopped across the river.

One...
by one...
to two...

three.......

and.. four . . . . . . . . . . . .
Her
Her

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Tue May 06, 2008 1:07 pm

Her wrote: so this post is going to be sloppy, I can tell. :C Not as narrrative as most of my posts are...eh.)

(No Her that’s impossible Wink
PS: This is all moving so quickly, thou art slow :P)

Ada nuzzled Her gently as she tried to lift her again. Still she thought of Lieka and the wolf. Would Lieka really hurt them? No, Lieka was one of her dear friends and yet her intensions were unclear. She then gently took her head out from underneath Her and gently walked over to her brother. She cocked her head and pawed the ground in the direction of the wolf and the which, was also the direction of the Playground.

Hoping Esll would understand her question Ada preformed the motion again waiting for a reply. (Sorry, I have little to say right now, horrid writer block :lol:)
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Song Tue May 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Spring Song is a special fawn indeed. There is something pure inside her other than her heart... But what was it? Any deer can fell the pureness of her and the aura that surrounds her.

Spring's ears rotated, listening, she could hear others. She let out a bleat, her light voice is hard to hear she wears a mask that suites her. But her voice sings in the wind although hard to hear her bleat can carry out.
Spring Song
Spring Song

Number of posts : 27

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Spring Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Tue May 06, 2008 5:42 pm

Ammy kept trying to lift Her, She hardly heard the little bleat of a fawn, her ears pricked in its direction, the fawn's call came from the pond's direction, but Ammy was not sure of how far away it was, as the little voice was faint compared to the calls she usually listened to. Ammy thought about giving a bellow back to the fawn. but she didnt

Ammy was not brining the fawn into this when the danger could come back at any second.
she kept lifting Her and finally got into a postition where she could lift more effectivly and lifted, relising Ada was standing with Esll asking something, Ammy gave a little snort to get Ada's attention back to helping Her.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Tue May 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Darn, where had it gone off to? Taiko was practically stressing out from trying to find the wolf, desperate to catch it. He didn't want to risk having it attack again. He just didn't want to have to worry about it anymore. It wasn't until he tried listening for it that he heard a small, soft bleat in the distance. Oh no....was it another deer? He felt himself grow a bit paranoid as thoughts of the wolf trying to stalk yet another deer filled his mind. No, he couldn't let the predator harm them, too. It had already caused enough trouble. Quickly, he raced towards the direction of the sound in fear. As he neared, he could see a fawn up ahead; a lone one, at that. What a horrible time to be alone, he thought. As he stopped a short distance away from Spring Song, he frantically looked around, trying to check if there was any sign of the wolf nearby. Though despite not finding any evidence of the animal, he released a relieved sigh, glad the fawn had at least appeared unharmed. He soon bowed to the fawn in greeting, returning a bellow the the one he heard a while ago.
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next