The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to roleplay with me?

+10
Spring Song
Auronoa
Fincayra
Ammyluva
Kogy
Adagio
Pegasicorn
Her
Liëka
Vinyelle
14 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Pegasicorn Sun May 11, 2008 12:27 am

(Not sure what to put now. Need stuff about Esll so I'll know if my deer should keep moving or get him to stop. O_o; )
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Scape, Magnet, Richter (doe)

http://pegasicorn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Adagio Sun May 11, 2008 12:39 am

Amazed, Taiko looked at Skyler in disbelief. He sure had been gone for a while, from what he had heard. What a sudden return, he thought. Though he didn't know the stag very well, he was glad upon his return, as well. But he hadn't payed much attention to the newcomer for long; he was still concerned about Her. Hopefully she was still hanging in there. And once again, he felt paranoid as he suddenly began thinking of the wolf, the danger that had paralyzed the doe. Would it return, and would it really be willing to harm them next time? There was no time to waste, surely; they had to get Her to safety before something worse happens. But the others; Taiko was a bit weary of asking them to help shortly after the arrival of Skyler. He couldn't bother them at a time like this. Slowly, he neared the doe, wondering how he was going to carry her over to the oak. But what a crazy thought; how was he supposed to do that on his own? He really should wait, he figured. But he couldn't help but worry about that wolf, and whether it was planning an attack or not.
Adagio
Adagio

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Taiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Fincayra Sun May 11, 2008 12:50 am

OOC// Haha. Sorry guys! xD; I know this sounds lame but I dreamed I had replied to this! I'll have to write my post tomorrow, so I hope there isn't anything more to read. *pants from all the posts*
Fincayra
Fincayra

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Esll

http://jackal-ope.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Sun May 11, 2008 3:29 am

(XD Ironically, I sometimes dream I've done something I'm looking forward to or want to do, too. Or something along those lines...)
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Sun May 11, 2008 8:03 am

Skyler nuzzled-attaked Ada, his beloved mate.

(sorry it's short again. XD)
Blake
Blake

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Skyler

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Sun May 11, 2008 8:48 am

Ada the thought it best she told Sky of the dillema they had been tackling with so she pawed teh ground in Her's direction hoping he would understand. Worried for Her again Ada began to slowly creep forward hoping she could see a bit of the butterfly doe. Then she let out a large cry eager to see whether Her was alright.
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Sun May 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Sky nodded, he could always understand her. Then Sky's face turned worried what was wrong with Her? What could've happened?
Blake
Blake

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Skyler

Back to top Go down

Post  Fincayra Sun May 11, 2008 5:35 pm

The sound of the butterfly stag's own hoofbeats resounded in his ears... or was that the wild flutter of his beating heart? He couldn't tell. Whether both or one of the other, the sound was deafening to him when it wasn't to the others. His mind was swimming with thoughts, all but pleasant and cheerful. He had no idea what his next plan of action would be, and even how he would get Her and the others out of the Abyss of Dreams once they entered.

Esll did not pause in stride, and the thunderous sound of his hooves against the earth ringing is his ears drowned out another stag's call. It came faintly to him, and although he paid little heed to the sound his ears whipped back momentarily to catch it. To identify it. It was Skyler's voice, and the stag was hurrying after them. Esll turned his head slightly to look back for a brief instant, seeing Ada rush up to her mate in utter joy. The butterfly stag sensed his two friends fall away from him as he sped ahead. Whether they would follow him into the Abyss or stay behind with Skyler and the others, Esll didn't know, and he had little time to ponder over the question before he had reached the familiar massive mossy boulders of the Playground. The Deermuda lay dead ahead. Lowering his head with his ears flattened back against his cranium, Esll plunged ahead, the sound of his beating hard growing louder.

And louder...

Before he knew it darkness has engulfed him, as he had taken a powerful leap into the aligned suitcases. As the stag's hooves met a solid surface, he stumbled forward, caught himself, and stood panting in an abyss of complete darkness. A blue haze hung on the horizon, melting into the black. The stag's body heaved as he panted from the hard run, sweat rolling down his neck, and he turned to survey the Abyss. The candle light from his antlers did little to light up the dark, but only allowed enough illumination to pick his way tentatively through the place. His hoofbeats echoed around him. It was an eerie sound that made him nervous. Esll could even hear his own heartbeat in the silence.

Finally he couldn't stand it any longer. Throwing up his head, the stag bugled into the dark. The call seemed to bounce back at him as soon as it was uttered before slowly fading after many echoes. Would Her here it? He desperately hoped so as he walked slowly through the Abyss.
Fincayra
Fincayra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Sun May 11, 2008 10:56 pm

So close!

So close to falling asleep, to letting her body go limp and her brain work at healing herself as she slept, and hopefully returning to the forest all the while. As if she wasn't allowed to even try, she was awaken from her half-doze by the sound of a raspy call fading through the trees; the familiar whistle and song as a deer called through a face covered with a bone skull. It was impossible that another deer could be hear, lest she really did fall asleep and was now dreaming it. But that was unlikely, since dreams were full of light, and the darkness continued to surround her. It never crossed the doe's tired mind that it may belong to her Esll.

Of a sudden she was reminded of how hot she was from her short but powerful run, and from being wiped out since she toppled over Ada. Weakly did she shake her head, gaining strength to shake more violently so as to catch a breath of wind that would blow out the light of her scented candles. They blew out and, in an instant, the bit of warmth faded and the unneeded, unworking source of light dimmed and went all together. She plopped her head back in the grass, letting the dew from her tears and sweat seep back into her face and limp neck.

The call echoed through the trees before dieing out, straining for an answer. Baffled again to her senses, she opened her mouth and let out a few breaths before giving a pathethic excuse of a call. She could barely hear it herself. She swallowed the spit that had gathered on her tongue and licked the grass, desperate to gain the strength to call correctly. From here, she forced her head up off the ground higher, swallowing the remains of water that traced her lips and belted out all she could. It was still weak, but at least it was audible.

Exhausted, she dropped her head onto the dirt and lay breathing nimbly.
Her
Her

Number of posts : 30
Location : The palm of your hand, where I'm always within reach~
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Her

http://www.fawnn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Mon May 12, 2008 3:14 am

They were getting left behind.

The gold Stag saw Esll briefly look back, but not pause in his stride. He was going to disappear from sight soon! It didn't seem wise for their group to split up.
Pawing at the ground to signal to his brother that it was urgent they follow, Magnet gave a brief bow of farewell to Skyler and Ada, before galloping after the butterfly pelt'd Stag.

Quickly giving his own goodbye bow, Scape hurried after his younger brother. He could see the Playground up ahead of them, with its huge rocks arranged in such a way that made one wonder how they got they like that. The Deermuda Triangle was just beyond that.

The gateway to the Abyss of Dreams.

He wondered if he'd be able to enter it this time...

They jumped the huge rocks in time to see Esll drop to the ground asleep in the Triangle.
So he had managed to enter the Abyss...

Magnet reached the suitcases next, stepping cautiously onto the ground they surrounded.

At first, nothing appeared to be happening.
The gold Stag wasn't sure anything would either. He'd only caught the barest glimpse of the Abyss only once. That had been in a mushroom circle near the Ruins, and it had taken up but a split-second of his slumber. He wasn't sure if... ...

Scape skidded to a halt in shock.

Magnet had just dropped.

So much for their family being immune.
~*~

Blackness. A darkness that faded into light blue overhead. Not bright enough to give off light.

The only light he had was his candles. Fat lot of good they were doing him, too. He could barely see the snout of his mask in front of his face.
And there was no sign of Esll.
Or perhaps it was just too dark to see him...

Magnet turned his nose into the air.
But he could definitely smell him. He was close by.

And...Her's scent, too!

His ears perked at hearing a familiar call, followed by a series of softer - weaker - calls, also familiar.

Esll and Her calling out!

He answered them, his Real Deer mask sounding eerie, the roaring growl of it gaining a strange echo.
Pausing to listen for an answer, he wondered if Scape would make it through.
~*~

He hadn't.
In fact, the dark Stag was going out of his mind trying to figure out how to get the Triangle to work for him, darn it!
He'd tried pawing at the ground, pawing at the suitcases, head-butting them even! But still, nothing.
Currently he was kicking up the dirt within the Triangle itself, spurred by a random, strange thought that perhaps he could dig his way into the Abyss...
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Mon May 12, 2008 4:16 am

(lets move ok)
Ammy noticed after amoment that Esll had kept running, turning she saw Scape and Magenet bow and follow, she knew what they were doing was right but the thought that she should be doing it, not Scape he had a mate. Ammy turned and got ready to help lift Her.

It was time to move on, Her couldnt be kept out in the open like this; the danger could come back at any time.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Mon May 12, 2008 10:42 am

(dig his way in! lawl.)

~ Watching the energy seep into the Triangle. Hoping.

Yesss! The energy lines of the Triangle pulsed, and hummed. White energy flared, then settled to purple. The Triangle was open once more!
Suddenly, Her bounded into view. She stumbled over a Triangle stump, and fell prone in the center.

Damn.

The energy lines flared with white energy once more. Her's eyes glowed with the same white, and it began to slowly seep out of her. Stop it! Stop it now! ~

Liëka ran closer to the Triangle. Her's energy was feeding it, and that meant... She madly jumped into the path of one of the searing energy lines, but not soon enough. Two deer had already faded in. They were not yet in tune with the darkness, and couldn't see Liëka or Her or each other yet, but they will.
The energy line charged across Liëka's ankle and the whole Triangle short-circuited.

~ Oh, damn. That hurt. But at least the Gateway is sealed now. How's the ankle, lets see.... Ow! Not so good.
Let's hope the Triangle still retained some power, otherwise we'll be back where we started, except worse off than before.
Now get Her out of there!~

She couldn't run, but she focused her energy and mentaly shoved Her with a blast of hard-earned magic. Crude, but at least she's out the way now.
Slowly, Liëka turned to the others.

~Oops.~
Liëka
Liëka

Number of posts : 84
Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Liëka

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Mon May 12, 2008 11:57 am

From where she lay, Her was suddenly skidding across the dirt, rocks flying into the air as her body sped across the forest floor and its debris. What in the name of the Twin Gods?! Alarmed, she rose her head and tried moving her legs to stop her skidding, but she stopped abrubtly once outside the triangle.

Well, that was that. There would be no sleeping in between the suitcases; it simply wouldn't let her. She was now being reminded of energy seeping back into her, first in her legs and then to her mind. Was being inside the triangle what made her so weary in body and heart? Now she felt like her own little hero again, and she could finally stand without hesitation. That triangle was now the last thing she wanted to be near. Enraged at it, she spat at it's edge and turned, bucking with her hind legs and letting fly as much dirt and grass as she could into its center. It did no good, of course, but she hoped it would show someone nearby that it was a sign of her disrespect. Let it be known that it was her new worst enemy.

Now back to normal completely, our little doe sniffed around and proudly walked on now-strong legs. She was just beginning to get used to her body when another call echoed through the wind in the tree's branches. This one was louder than the last and had a wooden sound, old but determined. She hadn't known Magnet well enough or near so long as she had the others, so she was surprised to see she remembered it was him. And now that the blood in her veins pumped properly by the heart was working at a new speed, she recalled the other voice she heard and knew now, for sure, that it had been Esll.

Dearest Esll! And Magnet!

Overcome with hope and thankfulness, as well as her normal bit of curiousity, she roared back as loud as she could, her bubbly, spacey call of the beluga much more audible than before. In fact, she was so happy with her new find of being energy-filled outside the triangle, that she sung again, and again, and continued singing as she picked up her powerful hooves and launched herself forward in an effort to find her saviors.

She was going to get out now, and at the thought of Esll and Magnet being there to help, she smiled despite her calling and blushed, the cold wind slapping her face rosey-red as she galloped along. Few knew how her body was naturally much warmer than any normal deer, so she raced faster at the thought of leaning against Magnet and most of all Esll in an effort to keep them warm. She didn't want their bodies to lock up like hers had. To further increase the warmth, she shook her head, hoping to catch a flicker of an ancient ash flying through the air to light her candles--and so it was; they flew up in flame and dwiddled down to their little flickering dance. She went at a slower pace so they would stay as so, but continued on. She stopped calling once she realized her throat had been scratched slightly from her singing louder than the woodpecker, but continued on.

And on.
Only then did she realize she felt the wind colder on one side of her stomach. Petrified, she glanced back to see a small scrape on her side, whether from her sudden blast out of the triangle where a rock or twig could have scratched her, or the energy itself cut through her skin, she did not know. Thankfully it wasn't to deep, but it was bleeding, although slowly. She let it be as of now and would tend to it once she found her loves.
Her
Her

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Mon May 12, 2008 12:38 pm

~ Ah, Her is okay. Good. However, I can see that things will be a bit tricky from now on. The others have adjusted to the Dark; I see they recognise each other. It will be interesting to see what happens now. But it is vital that I work with the Triangle. Who knows how they will react... It's too bad I am lamed.~
Liëka
Liëka

Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Mon May 12, 2008 4:32 pm

It wasn't working!
The Triangle simply refused to let him pass!

Shaking frustration, the dark Stag turned to look at the sleeping forms of Esll and his brother.
His younger brother.
He didn't like that he was in the Abyss without him. It felt wrong leaving him alone like that - even if he had no choice in the matter.
He's always protected him from dangers, ever since the day he'd entered into this world...

But he was grown-up now. And he'd grown to become a strong Stag, even braver - not to mention more stubborn - than Scape. Hardly anything frightened him, not even when a mischief deer came along casting the devout pelt. In fact, he enjoyed those moments.

Finally accepting his inability to pass into the Abyss, the dark Stag moved closer to the sleepers.

Well, if he couldn't join them in spirit, then he would at least watch over them from here.
~*~

That call! It was Her again.
And she was getting louder! Continuously calling out as she got closer...before stopping.
But he could hear her hoof beats now. Perhaps she'd just worn out her voice from overuse.

Listening to the direction the beats were coming from, Magnet called out a second time before taking off in that direction.

Perhaps he'd run into Esll, too.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fincayra Mon May 12, 2008 6:25 pm

Squinting against the light of the candles, Esll struggled to make out a shape - any at all - that would offer some comfort. He was growing more and more uneasy in this realm of darkness, where nothing but seemingly a black veil existed all around. The stag's steps were cautious as he picked his was across the void, occasionally raising his hoof a couple inches from the ground - or whatever surface he stood on - to nudge the air. He wasn't aware of the grass beneath his hooves until he had taken a couple step further into it. What? Esll stared down at the ground, uncertain and surprised by this discovery.

And before he knew it, he had collided with a thick wall.

The blow sent Esll stumbling backward, and he uttered a small grunt of frustration and pain. Was he never to see where he was going in this blasted place? The butterfly stag lashed out at the wall with a hoof, then swung his antlers round as if to burn it with the candles. It was then that he noticed that it wasn't a wall at all, but a tree! The candlelight flickered across the familiar, rough bark. Relieved, Esll scanned the darkness around him, discovering that shapes were now becoming discernible. As his eyes adjusted, he could make out more trees, all around him, like the familiar forest he knew. He was surprised he hadn't run into any of them earlier.

With this new hope that there was at least some remnant of his home, if slightly different, Esll went around the tree before him and continued through the grass. Despite his ability to now see the shapes around him, the abyss remained terribly eerie. The stag was nervous throughout his entire search, always on edge... as if the predator was lurking in this darkness. It very well could be.

The stag's head shot up, his ears flipping forward, swiveling to catch any stray sound. Had he just heard someone calling? Yes, it must have been Magnet or... Her! It sounded like his mate's voice! The call remained in his ears after it had died, sinking slowly into his mind and remaining there, echoing. The sound of it caused Esll's heart to skip a beat. With new hope the stag bugled into the darkness, before taking off at a dead run in the sound's direction.
Fincayra
Fincayra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Mon May 12, 2008 8:01 pm

Hearing more hoof beats just encouraged the gold Stag to quicken his pace.
He must be getting close.
Perhaps he would run into Esll soon, too.

Wait...were those...candles...?

His eyes widened.
Oh, sh--

BAM.
THUD.

When he'd expected to run into Esll, he didn't think it'd be literally.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Mon May 12, 2008 9:47 pm

When he'd expected to run into Esll, he didn't think it'd be literally.
(LOL. I bashed my nose on the computer desk because I jerked my head down from laughing. xD)

She heard Magnet call again and stopped where she was, not waiting to sniff the lilacs around her feet as she normally did. Listening and calculating his location, she swept her hooves in front of her and turned the other way, skipping towards Magnet's guessed location and called once more, curious. She hadn't heard Esll call for a while.

To check for their presense again, she stopped once more, picking up her hoof out of habbit as she inhaled the wind's secrets. Was that...burnt tree bark? That was a peculiar, new find. The only source of fire here was candles, and she never recalled lightly scorching a tree. Someone else must ha-- yes! At the thought of company near the said-smelt tree, she walked towards the scent and continued sniffing until she came to a halt as one nearly hit her nose. What a stubborn tree! Unnoticed, she slammed her nose against the bark and inhaled. Yes, there was no doubt it was lightly burnt. Curious and enthraled by this new find, she sniffed around, only to feel her eyes light up at the scent of Esll's fur very nearby. He must have shed some loose hair when he accidentally came face-to-face with the tree trunk. Our heroic doe slid her long neck down the bark until her nose pressed against the grass, where there was no doubt that Esll was there when she smelt his familiarity.

Icck! A single, orange hair tickled her nostril, so she jerked her head back and snorted, blowing outward fiercly to let it loose on the air's currents. It flew away in a tumble, and she sneezed, where it sped faster into the air. Her nose still tingled slightly as she continued on her walk, so she snorted louder, following the scent of her beloved mate. If Magnet's smell was in the air she hadn't noticed, for it was not familiar in any way. She never recalled memorizing and relating his scent to any other wildlife object, such as Esll smelling of salt and light roses, so she didn't know they were together now.

She had just been nearing her guessed estimate of Esll's hiding when she heard a thump somewhere in the distance, followed by the short but unmistakable sound of antlers locking. Thankfully the sound stopped there, so the two friends weren't fighting. And it was just to her right! Enthralled, she went to turn when she felt someone's body hit her hoof as their heavy body was thrown to the ground in shock. Such a surprise! She was already there with them! Her slid her hoof out from under the body, and bellowed as a hearty, amused hello. Her song changed to a chuckle before it ended. She didn't know who was at her feet, and didn't want to mistakenly cuddle Magnet, so she nudged them and tried examing their fur color by the firelight when her side twitched with a throb. It was a short pain, but it was enough to make her let out a spooky, cut-short yelp, and she herself crashed down onto the body she was checking. Misery, O misery! Why must this have happened now? Was the triangle getting revenge? Nay, it twas the injury in her side. Upon blury inspection, though, she recalled it wasn't so bad, but she was in no position to check it now. It may have been worse than she thought. Would she never be healthy in any way?

So tired of being saved! How she wish she could save herself!
In a bit of a fit, she sighed audibly and gave up, letting her neck curl over the deer 'neath her's stomach. She let the rise and fall of their breathing bob her head up and down until the pain subsided. Quite leisurely, really. Her eyes fluttered with new weight. Leisurely, yes...
Her
Her

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Tue May 13, 2008 12:56 am

(We really need to get this other group moving. XD)

Taiko watched as the three brave stags ventured toward the Deermuda in an attempt to save Her. Worried thoughts about what would happen to them, however, distracted him a bit from trying to lift Her's limp form. They better come back alive, he thought. No, they had to. And they would....right? He shook his head, trying to leave his thoughts. He was really getting paranoid about all of this, and wanted so desperately to escape from this whole situation. But he surely couldn't let this distract him, no way. Now was a time where he had to be alert, fully aware of his surroundings and what was happening right now. Besides, the danger.....augh, here we go again. No, no, don't pressure yourself. Everything's going to be just fine, he thought. If the wolf had just plainly decided to leave after being challenged to fight, surely it couldn't to do much harm to the group, anyway.....No, it wasn't going to do any harm. At all.
After trying to reassure himself, Taiko looked towards Ammy, glad she was going to help him lift Her. But Skyler and Ada; maybe he should just finally ask them to help, as well. Afterall, they really ought to be moving; who knows what else could happen. Not wanting to take any chances with any other horrible happenings, Taiko bellowed in the direction of the couple, repeatadly pawing the ground and tilting his head, asking them to help.
Adagio
Adagio

Number of posts : 29

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Taiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Tue May 13, 2008 7:10 am

(can't do nuthin' 'till noiced...)
Liëka
Liëka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Tue May 13, 2008 7:17 am

(Vinny and/or Blake need 2 post ^_^)
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Tue May 13, 2008 9:11 am

(Woops :P Sorry this is far to late ^^; )

Ada shot a nervous glance to Sky and hearing Taiko's cry (sorry guys this was a bit to late) she pawed the ground and shot off in his direction, hoping he would follow and maybe help her and the others lift her and try and wake her.

When she finally neared the Playground Ada slowed, seeing the other deer. She felt guilty for not coming sooner so she quickly rushed over to help them. She sent another glance behind her 'Come on Sky, then she bent her head down again and tried to help them wake her, nuzzling and nudging Her. (Sorry that was short >< writer's block D: )
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada

Back to top Go down

Post  Fincayra Tue May 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Another crash, this time with a force behind it, unlike the tree that had stood so still and quiet. The stag caught the sound of hoofbeats thundering toward him before the collision. Esll had thrown his head up in a wild attempt to slow his own quickening, nervous strides. Too late. The blow from Magnet sent Esll falling backwards, his front legs coming up to defend himself from the candled antlers, realizing that was a terrible idea when the flames met his flesh. In response to the pain that seared through his legs from the burns, he knew only to lower his own antlers in order to protect himself from further infliction, unintentional of course. Before he went down, Esll could feel the two rack of antlers meet each other in a tangle of fire. A candle or two fell from his antlers as they became entwined with Magnet's. It fell to the cold grass, the flame extinguishing upon contact.

The stag's back met the grass next as he fell hard on the ground. The weight of the other stag falling on top sent a harsh breath from Esll as it was knocked out of him. Sprawled on the ground, he wasn't sure whether or not to chuckle at the situation they had gotten themselves into. Finally, a raspy sound that was, apparently, an attempt at a humorous chuckle emitted from his mask of bone. Carefully he moved his head into a more comfortable position, hoping that Magnet's head was equally as comfortable as their antlers kept them locked together. They would figure out a way to get out of this without causing too much injury.

But there was little time to ponder before a second body collapsed over them, this one much lighter, at least. The deer landed directly on top of Esll, and the stag had to restrain himself from lashing out in surprise and fear at the sudden unexpected other. But as the body rolled off of him slightly, the touch of her skin against his own warm and familiar, Esll's eyes widened. In relief and utter joy of having been reunited with his mate, Esll gave a soft, quiet bleat in return to Her's hello. He wanted so badly to nuzzle her, feel the warmth of her neck against his own as she snuggled against his body, but didn't dare moved his head an inch for fear of hurting Magnet. He could only keep helplessly still and enjoy Her's warm flesh against his cold body as he lay there. The pain from the burns on his legs even ceased as he thought only of her.

OOC// Sorry, Liëka! We have to get untangled first before we can pay attention to our surroundings! xD;
Fincayra
Fincayra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Tue May 13, 2008 8:01 pm

...what just happened?

He tried to lift his head to see, but it seemed impossible. Something was locking his head in place.

Cracking open gray eyes that he'd squinted upon collision - ah! That was right! He'd run into Esll! - he found himself to be snout to snout with a deer skull, his Real Deer mask askew.
Widening his eyes with a snort of surprise, Magnet blinked, assessing the situation the best he could from his position. It seemed that during the crash, his antlers had gotten entangled with Esll's.

Talk about embarrassing...

Ears going back, the gold Stag averted his eyes with a soft snort, trying to say he was sorry. He should've been looking where he was going.

But wait...
Hadn't there been another impact not long after the first one?

Moving his eyes, as he couldn't move his head very well without causing problems, Magnet tried to see what (or who) had collided with Esll.

Gray eyes widened a second time.

Her!

What was this, though?
He didn't think his eyes could get any bigger, but upon catching that scent in the air, they actually did.

Magnet smelled blood.
And it was coming from Her.

He barely noticed the stench of burnt fur.
~*~

What the!

The dark Stag jumped in surprise.

Some candles had just fallen off Esll and Magnet's antlers!

And did he smell burnt fur?
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Wed May 14, 2008 10:21 am

Her eyes fluttered with heavy weight, trying not to fall asleep with the soft motions of Esll's breathing. Strong but struggling, she forced her eyes to stay open, if only slightly, so she could stay awake and eventually get the nerve to get up and help the two become unintertwined. But it was just too leisurely. No one made sudden moves and didn't bother to get up, so she stayed put as well, her back to her mate's, her neck lying across his stomach and her head near his. She did not want to startle anyone with a sudden and forceful yelp, so she managed a calm, quiet, breathy bleat in return to Esll's. With this his stomach bobbed sharply in motion with his chuckle. This woke her; the feeling of being on an ocean faded as his stomach stopped it's routine. Slightly annoyed with the change, she lifted her head and decided to check her wound. Well, it wasn't as deep as she had feared, which was good, and the blood had dried, though any movements would start it up again.

Bored now, she got up off of her warm, flattened area in the grass and rose to her full height, head high. It took her a second to get used to the new viewpoint, being up, but she managed and stepped carefully around the tangled stags. She'd no idea how she was to unscramble their antlers, beings hers were the same and would likely get tangled as well, so she carefully eyed it like a puzzle. Her brain failed when she tried mentally to help them, eyes moving alone the curves of their head crowns, and a headache gave way, where she gave up. They would have to manage themselves.

Forcing her thoughts away from her mate for a second, she went to Magnet, and rubbed his cheek with her nose in thanks of his presence. She hoped it would be enough, because she didn't want to have to lean to far over to nudge him more, fearing her wound would open; and at the thought of this, she hoped he wouldn't see the clouds of worry fogging her eyes. Quickly, she blinked them away, and lifted her head away from his; he needed his space. But when she stepped away and got a clearer, sharper view, he seemed cold, and so did her love. In luck! They were stuck in such a way that their heads were facing one another, antlers tangled from the front, their stomachs towards each other's; this left a space in between them, though small. It looked cozy. Now that she had something to do, she quickly got to it and stepped over Magnet's golden legs, where her hooves hit the grass she'd been watching. Here, in the patch between the two, she lie down. She prayed this would not disturb them in any way as they maneuvered their way through each other's crown. Thankfully she was a doe, so she was naturally light. Most females are shorter than stags too, but Her is very tall for both her age and gender, so she hoped her light weight would be enough to not annoy them. She should probably move. But they were so cold! Look there--Magnet's lips are turning blue underneath of his carved, wooden mask, and Esll's breaths are thicker than normal, thick with warmth leaving his body. She lay her head down in front of her and hoped she could warm them. It was a kind and picturesque view where she lay, Magnet's head to her left and Esll's to her right. They wouldn't be leaving her sight any time soon.

Cautiously, she turned her head more towards Esll to stare into his strong face, but looked away when she realized Magnet might feel bad.

(That was TERRIBLE. xD xDfjdksafj sdklfj klsdjfklsdajfklasdjfk asjlf jlk; I'm never writing at school again lul. ksfal sorry. :C :C)
Her
Her

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next