The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New roleplay?

4 posters

Go down

New roleplay? Empty New roleplay?

Post  Pegasicorn Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:55 am

Since the other RP in progress has some of its players missing, due to being MIA or on vacation, I suggested that maybe, until at least the vacationers get back, we should maybe start a new storyline, for those of us who itch to continue RP-ing. =]
I don't know what the plot will/would be, nor do I know if many people will be interested in this idea, but those who feel like starting a new one should be able to at least keep track of this so they don't fall too far behind and the plot suffers. ^^;

Ok, so I've started the thread. Let's see if this actually gets attention now. XD;

Oh, and I may use one or more of my secret deer. Two are based on characters of mine, but the third (Yes I have 6 deer in total. XP; ) will remain unknown so I'll have one I can wander around as unbothered.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Scape, Magnet, Richter (doe)

http://pegasicorn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

New roleplay? Empty Re: New roleplay?

Post  Ammyluva Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:50 am

(ok pega! Ill start not much but eh & im curious about all these deer!)

Ammy woke up in a cheerful mood, the Idol was lulling her back into a peaceful dream, but she still made herself rise to her hooves.
After a canter she had a large refreshing drink. All the dragonflies were buzzing about her head, one landed on her mask startling the doe, she sneezed it off and took another drink, eyes still fuzzy she looked out at the pond; it looked beautiful, the sun shining across its surface
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:47 pm

(OOC: I think I might use this RP to introduce them actually. =])

It was getting away. Her prey actually thought it could escape her clutches.
HA! Not on her watch!

No one escaped the greatest hunter, the best tracker, the most skilled--

Rock?

Trip.

THUD!

The little butterfly fluttered away, happy to have finally shook off the insane deer.

Said insane deer picked herself off the ground, giving her feathered head a shake to get one of said giant feathers out of her eyes.

Blue eyes darted around as Richter made sure no one had seen that.

Chuckle.

Curses!

Her head swung around to the side, to see another deer approach out of the shade.
Glistening dark-blue fur with gold markings, shiny black Orca mask and antlers, and an amused smirk.

Her oldest brother Scape.

He shook his head in wonder as he stepped closer. "So," he began, "you've moved from chasing frogs..." His gray eyes followed the butterfly as it alighted on a flower some distance away. "...to chasing butterflies?" His Orca mask turned back to regard her. "I hope you don't decide to do the same with the dragonflies," he finished with one eye narrowed in mock-annoyance.

She huffed. "Now why would I do that? It's not like they leave the shallows anyway..." she ended in a mumble.

Gray eyes blinked as the eldest Dragonfly Deer tilted his head in suspicion. "What was that?"

"Nothing!" She responded a bit too fast and innocently for his liking, but he decided to let it slide.

He had no choice but to anyway, because not long after saying that, she darted off again, distracted yet again by who knows what.

Shaking his head in wonder again, the dark-as-night Stag went on his way again. He'd come across his sister by chance - he had sensed her nearby - while on his way to meet up with the third of the Dragonfly Deer - his younger brother Magnet.

Originally the Dragonfly Deer had only been a pair - himself and his gold-pelted brother - until that day not more than a month ago when they had come a cross a small form hiding amongst the tall grass at the edge of the birch forest. Of course they took her in - she was such a tiny thing, she might no survive on her own. Little did they know she'd turn out to be a mischievous ball of hyper energy that gave even Scape's endless energy a run for its money!

Breaking from his thoughts at the sound of running water, the dark Stag noticed he had neared the Crying Idol, stepping through it so the water soaked him, turning his dark blue fur a blazing red, before continuing on his way again.

It had become a tradition for the brothers - about once a month, or whenever they felt like it, the two of them would visit the Sunbeam together - the brightest patch of sunlight near the Ruins - to think of their parents. They barely remembered them, nor why they weren't around, but they both still went all the same.

(OOC: Um...wow... Ok, I really didn't mean for this to get that long. ^^; Feels like I'm starting my own story here, but I thought a bit of back-story to give my deer something to do wouldn't hurt. XD; Yea...proceed.)
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:38 am

Ammy kept and eye out for any air-sitters and proceded to the twin gods statue, she often came there to try and remember her parents but she could only remember one thing which was the reson Ammy had such a fear of air sitters.

The image in her mind still made the doe shiver. paying her respects to the gods Ammy sighed and wished that such fear did not live inside her.

She bellowed, it was a sad bellow, silently she sat alone.

(hehe I wrote about New roleplay? 171322's past Twisted Evil its bad! I want to know about this seceret 6 thing you have going on Pega!)

Last edited by Ammyluva on Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :) evil?)
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:05 am

(Ok, lets go! I've decided to play FIU presicely as I play her in the Forest, with all her rituals etc. ...and I may shove in pictures, I like doing that.)

FIU woke, light streaming in through her eyelashes. She rose and shook herself, delighting on the spotlight from the heavens that shone constantly on the place where she slept. She bowed to an imaginary crowd, smiling.
New roleplay? TEF_fiu_20080611_194709_-138x21_000
There was still a few puddles on the ground from the rain a few days ago, and she checked her reflection. FIU pawed a few feathers from her crest to her mouth with a front leg, whetting the quills, keeping the fronds in place. Letting the feathers spring back, she eyed the perfect thin trees, wondering whether the Forest stags liked Bollywood this evening. Then she headed to the pond. She was tired, and needed the cool water to wake herself up. And then she'd find something to eat.

Far away, she heard the deer that slept under the dragonflies move slowly towards the Ruins.
There was another, too. FIU sensed the same hyperness in the other that resided in herself. Maybe she could make another friend!

Laughing just at the pure joy of being alive, she reared up!, trying to touch the stars! With another silver peal of laughter, FIU raced her shadow to the pond, jumping over logs, deer, and non-existant obstacles, just because she could.
Liëka
Liëka

Number of posts : 84
Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Liëka

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:24 pm

A pair of ears perked up on the normally golden-pelted stag's head.
That had been Ammy calling out, and sorrowfully too. He wondered what could be wrong. Perhaps he and his brother weren't the only ones reminiscing today...?

He turned his warm gray eyes back towards the beam of light that lay before him.

The Sunbeam.
He came here often, about once everyday, to pay his respects to all those who had passed on, whether he had known them or not.

But today was different. He had come here for a specific reason.
The same reason he not adorned the red pelt of the Crying Idol - to think of the parents he barely remembered.
But he was waiting on his brother to join him first.

Another sound caught his attention; a musical voice singing on the wind - a voice he didn't recognize. But they were moving in a different direction, growing fainter as they moved towards the lake, so he wasn't worried about them right now.

Where the heck was Scape?

Hoof beats sounded.

Magnet turned his head, catching the shine of the Orca mask.

"You're late."

The elder Dragonfly Deer slowly came to a halt. "You're early," he argued.

A glaring match sparked between the two...before they both broke out in identical smirks.
---

Pale blue eyes watched the two stags from behind the entrance to the Ruins. They saw as the two turned their attention to the bright sunbeam streaming down from between the tree branches, the expressions they wore turning somber as they lowered themselves to the ground before it.

He had seen many a deer do the same thing as these two, turning melancholy upon arriving here, turning into themselves as if lost in thought. He didn't quite understand why at first, but after wandering these woods for the past week, he had picked up on the reason behind it: someone had died not too long ago, and their Memorial once stood in that beam. Many came to honor the one-who-had-passed, as well as others to move on, from long before to more recently.

He, too, visited the Sunbeam from time to time. It gave him peace of mind that perhaps he could speak to the mother he had lost before coming to this place of fruitfulness and peace.
He just wished his best friend, his "brother" by mutual bond, could find such peace.

They had been the only few to survive That Day. When They came and the herd was...
The scars on his leg twinged at the memory.

Wolves.

Yes, he was an orphan, and he accepted that. His memory of then was even fuzzier than the wolf attack, but he vaguely remembered his mother telling him to remain hidden, her running off as a distraction, then a great BANG...then nothing.
Until the herd he had met his brother in had come along.
His stay with them had been brief no thanks to the predators, but at least he had no longer been alone.

Orphaned twice, but still strong, he thought of himself.

He wished his brother hadn't been forced to find that strength. No one deserved such a fate.

A small sound turned his attention away from the two stags and his thoughts, bringing him back to the spot he and his brother had fallen asleep last night. Luckily it was only a few paces from where he'd been standing, up against the main column of the ruined building, so his leg wasn't strained in getting there.
The sound had been of the other fawn calling out in his sleep. He had yet to fully move on, and he didn't blame him.

The slightly older fawn sighed softly to himself, moving to nudge his "sibling" awake.

"Kin... Kinsha... Wake up. You're having a nightmare."

Eyes a darker blue than his own quickly came open, the fawn they belonged to sitting up with a start, glancing around wildly as if the danger may have followed him from the dreamworld. They calmed upon seeing the other fawn, though still held traces of fear.
"Toukan..."

"That dream again?"

Sky-colored orbs lowered with a nod.

Toukan frowned, before trying to put on a cheerful face. "Hey, don't worry, there are no evil scary monsters here, and even if there were, the two of us are a lot smarter than they are, not to mention there are so many strong deer here, they wouldn't stand a chance!" He stomped a hoof in emphasis.

"I guess..."

Well, that didn't go very well... Hm, let's see... Ah!
"Hey, I know! Why don't we go down to the lake? The rain stopped hours ago, and my leg's not bothering me at all today."

Blink. "You're sure?"

"Yep."

"Well...alright then..." The younger fawn got to his feet, hopping down from the stone structure. "As long as there aren't too many deer around."
---

Two pairs of gray eyes looked up at seeing a pair of fawns exit what used to be the entrance to the Ruins, one almost dragging his hooves in reluctance, the other walking with a slight limp.

Scape blinked. "They have similar pictograms."

The younger brother smirked. "Sounds familiar," he said, sending an amused look towards his brother's own shining symbol.

The elder one rolled his eyes before getting to his feet again. They had been here long enough for the time.

Plus, they should really find Richter. Who knew what kind of trouble she had caused in the time they'd been gone?

(OOC: Meet two of my secret fawns. Toukan and Kinsha. =] They're loosely based off characters of mine, and I tried to give them pasts similar to those of their character counter-parts, edited to fit deer. And their pictos really are similar. I couldn't resist when I found the second one. XD;
Once again, long post is lonnnng. Sorries. X.x)
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:29 am

(oooh i dont wanna spoil it lol, OHH I wana see the picto's i was staring at the screen as if they woud magically appear, though i understand havin the whole thing so no one knows you. Smile mehehe in the prolouge of meh story 'ye shall find out why Ammy hates airsitting! duh duh duh!)

Lazily Ammy stretched her legs, her head bowed. 'At least there are no air sitters today" she said trying to cheer her self up. It didnt work.

She sniffed a new scent out it rode along the breeze, it smelt happy and like somedeer who had no troubles at all! what a lucky doe. Ammy smelt Ritcher as well but her heart was to heavy at present to run.

Birds were chirping happily and ducking through the trees, and all of a sudden she saw something hanging in the air.

Dust flew into the air, and Ammy ran on and on. Ususally she wouldnt be scared this bad but pondering on her father had made her fear worse than ever. she past two fawns in her run giving them terrified glances; fear feeding her with an image that made the does blood curdle.

She past Ritcher earlier in her wild frenzy to and darted past Scape and Magnet mourning, through the birch forest where she ran to the oak, exhausted she lay, moving into the side of the oak she hid in its trunk so no-one could find her, crying.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Saan Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:36 pm

[OOC: WOAW NEW ROLEPLAY New roleplay? 159401 ]

A fragile, camouflaged creature shivered in the wake of the soft breeze, nudging the tall, blooming plants that stood so proudly above her. It tickled her legs, whistling down her spine and into her hollow mask, reaching her delicate hidden muzzle and swirling in and out of her rhythmic breathing, gently lifting tiny threads of grass that lay around her intricate stature. She opened her wide opaque eyes and stared for a moment out onto the dazzling planes of towering trees that made her eyes glitter with pride and beauty. A bright light shone down onto the trees, making a speckled pattern form on the dewy crystal grass, untouched from the day's abscence. She also felt a prescence resting upon her skin; a gentle, cool feeling stroking her chocolate-freckled coat, a feeling that always made her feel warm and secure.
She rose gently, the tendons in her shoulders and back legs stretching from the harsh manouver as she wriggled her delicate body and rid herself of the dirt that had set itself upon her during her rest. The beautiful, scarlet flowers bloomed around her feet, sprouting from the rich soil up to the brightening sun like the tallest birch, feeding the sun upon their emerald faces.
The doe, her mask now somewhat changed, stared at the giant towering kindly over her. He had awoken her at a pleasant hour, as the sun was awakening and the forest fresh from a dewy blackness.
This Giant pleased the doe; his sad, yet kind eyes staring blankly out upon the beautfiul setting, harsh, cold tears streaming down his stony stature. She paid tribute to him when the sun awoke, drinking from the crystal fresh waters that lay at his sunken feet.
The doe gracefully bowed to the Idol, a warm smile cast upon her bright face, but camouflaged by a pasty blank stare. She turned on a pivot, bringing her elegant her round, casting her dimming, black eyes upon her surroundings. Everything seemed peaceful, still in the haze of a lulling sleep. The morning was still young, but this ment there would be many hours of light ahead.
She brought her knees up to her chest and sprang from the Giant, landing softly on the dewy grass that lay flattened in her wake. She sprung again, this time catching a faint scent on the breeze. She took one last bound, and then set off at a threateningly strong pace to wherever the breeze may take her.

[OOC: dghkh sorry for the crappy intro, i SRSLY have to go to bed No ]
Saan
Saan

Number of posts : 8

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Saan

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:30 pm

The collective thought amongst all five deer was basically, "HUH?"

To be more specific...

Richter paused in her getting revenge against a tree for not letting her become a carousel deer when a blur that had Ammy's scent went whizzing by, causing her to blink in confusion. She debated on following...until another scent - one that smelled hyper like herself - caught her attention.

The two fawns, Toukan and Kinsha, froze in their tracks, the younger and slightly smaller Kinsha actually jumping behind his brother as the thought-to-be-crazed doe passed. Toukan nudged him to keep him from running back to the Ruins, giving a shake of his head to say it was ok, before urging him on again. He didn't smell any danger nearby and was sure that if Kinsha opened his senses, he would know the same.

They didn't know the doe, anyway, so he wouldn't be sure how to help.

The two "true" brothers, on the other hoof, stared after Ammy as she had gone by, blinking almost-identical gray eyes at each other in confusion.

Magnet looked toward the direction Ammy had run from, not seeing out of the ordinary. But then, what seemed ordinary to him may not be to her.

Scape watched as she disappeared in the distance, heading towards the Old Oak. He remembered the last time she had run off around him - he had sat in this small triangle of stones that went in descending order, not understanding that Ammy had been warning him to stay away from it, thus upsetting her into running away from him every time he had approached. Naturally being concerned, he wanted to find out what was wrong, and wished to do the same now, whether she pushed him away or not.

He turned to his little brother - well, not so little now; Magnet was actually bigger in stature than Scape since reaching Staghood. "We should find out what's wrong."

Magnet stopped investigating the past horizon, turning to look at the older deer with a frown. "Even if she runs off again?"

Scape gave the equivalent of a shrug the best he could - lowering his head and tilting it before raising it again. "I think we should go anyway. Might be something serious."

Staring his brother in the eye, the gold stag nodded. It would be a good idea, just to make sure nothing serious was happening.

They headed for the Old Oak, following the doe's lingering scent.
---

The fawn brothers of similar pictos continued on their way, the older nudging the reluctant and shy younger one along, despite Kinsha probably being stronger than Toukan due to his not being scarred from an old injury.

Pale blue eyes raised at hearing the familiar sound of running water.

The narrow river created by the Crying Idol, the bridge not too far from it.

His nose also picked up the scent of an unknown deer nearby, too. Hopefully this wouldn't cause his brother to flee.

(OOC: I gave the fawns' exact names for a reason, y'know. ;] You can find out their pictos if you want to.)
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:50 am

(OOOH obcious much lol! ok i will but i have to find the link *shrug* i meant o keep it but 4 gots wont take long!)

Ammy's tears became slower as she lay in the trunk and she hoped that no one had noticed though she knew that her hopes were in vain, it was hard to miss a crazy, scared doe.

She smelt Scape and Magnet their scents a bit stronger, though she didnt trust her nose maybe they were just going back to the pond.
"Why do i do this? Get over it Ammy! Just forget it! Your past isnt even that bad! But a newborn fawn should never see that" she quarleled with herself.

Sighing the small doe continued to cry thinking that she should get over it, but didnt know how to
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:06 am

(OOC: I'll make it easy on ya, then. ^^;
Toukan
Kinsha
Hope the colors don't kill your eyes; they're the colors I identify them with cuz of the characters they're based off of. ^_^; I'll put links to good art of them later. =] )

As the pair drew nearer to the Old Oak, another scent drifted through the air.

Having a more sensitive sense of smell, the gold stag smelled it first, stopping when he realized what that saltiness in the air was.

Tears.

Scape paused when he noticed his brother coming to a halt. "What is it?"

Warm gray eyes focused on him. "Don't you smell that?"

Cooler gray eyes narrowed, before the stag raised his Orca-masked head to the air, sniffing briefly. He frowned. "I think so...but I can't tell from here." He turned back to Magnet. "What is it?"

He was regarded with a serious expression. "Tears." His giant-antler'd head jerked in the direction of the giant tree. "Coming from there."

The dark-blue stag's frown deepened. "Maybe we should leave Ammy alone then." He got a questioning look in return. "No, really. Think about it. I mean, who'd want someone else to see them crying?"

Now it was the younger deer's turn to frown. He certainly wouldn't want anyone to see him cry. He hardly liked showing his emotions as it was, partly why he was glad the Real Deer mask covered so much of his face. If adjusted just the slightest, his eyes were almost invisible, thus enabling him to hide in public.

His thoughts were cut off as Scape continued. "We won't approach. But we won't leave her alone."

Magnet's golden head tilted. "What do you mean?"

"I mean we'll stay nearby, but we won't go up to her. It'll be like this one time I saw Esll feeling depressed. I tried going near, but he told me to go away. So I sat far enough away so he was still in view. He eventually came around and approached me."

The younger stag's eyes shone with understanding. "Ah, alright. So where should we wait?"

Gray eyes drifted around the surrounding area. "Maybe the cliff bank of the lake. It's far enough away, but it has a good view of the Old Oak's entrance."

He received a nod. "Ok. The bank it is then."

They set off and didn't stop until reaching their destination - the cliff bank.

(OOC: I looked through the art I have online, and the only decent pic I have of the character Kinsha is from 3 years ago, and thus, not as good as I am now. >.< I'll post it in Photobucket anyway, so eh. And I have a more recent pic of Toukan from a little over a year ago. You'll probably be surprised by how the characters look. XD
Toukan
Kinsha)
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 am

(wow ^_^ that did surprise me! a horse and a man leopard thingy-no idea what they are called- ^_^)

Ammy heard the brothers hoofbeats move past her, and looking through the bark saw the two stop at the cliff by the pond. Of course they knew she was here; both were quite clever. After quite a long sulk she steped out of the Oak but down her neck there were tear stains the doe hadnt noticed and slowly walked to Scape and Magnet.

Silently she sat down and in a half choked voice said "Hey guys" she tried to push the horrible thoughts out of her head, still telling herself how stupid she was to be afraid adn that it wasnt that scary.

In her heart she was still upset but her friends didn't deserve to sit and wait for a silly doe to stop crying.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:16 am

(Oh, whoops. Forgot to post. :/ This will be short, I'm afraid.)

FIU reached the water, splashing in the shallows. She took a deep breath and plunged her face in the cool water, the sudden change of temperature waking her up and making her less groggy. FIU drank long and deep, then playfully blew bubbles at a nearby frog. Remembering her hunger, she rounded on the pondside long-grass, tearing at the stems and a few nearby flowers. Partway through her meal, she caught a scent on the wind. FIU sniffed the air, and looked over her shoulder at the other side of the great body of water. There, on the bank, were two deer. They were too far away to see the pictograms clearly, but the star-studded dark blue and black colouration of one, and the shining gold pelt and proud antlers of the other told FIU that they must be the two brothers, Scape and Magnet.

Without hesitation, FIU began to skid and bounce across the water like a skipping stone, aiming to jump onto the bank next to them. Halfway across, she suddenly noticed a rather downtrodden-looking doe heading towards the brothers, and stumbled. FIU felt her momentum dropping, and panicked, but her lightweight hooves and body didn't fail her. Gently backpedalling, she viewed the situation, wondering whether to continue, or go before they noticed her.
She didn't like to intervene where emotions were high. Her personality and playful attitude to love often offended when not wanted.
Liëka
Liëka

Number of posts : 84
Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Liëka

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:51 pm

(OOC: An ice horse demon and a quarter leopard demon to be exact. They're from an Inuyasha fanfic I really need to update. XD; )

Not long after settling down onto the high bank, soft hoof beats sounded behind two.

Two pairs of ear perked up, and the gold stag slightly raised his head.

He confirmed the scent after a moment. "Ammy's coming."

Scape nodded, though his attention was divided at seeing another deer across the pond, starting to head their way. But they seemed to change their mind halfway over the pond, backpedaling away. There were also a couple of fawns near the bridge, drinking from the river.
And only the Twin Gods knew where Richter was now.

The dark stag turned his head when he heard the approaching doe settle beside them, choking out a strained greeting. He could tell she had barely stopped crying, and could easily start again. The strong scent of salty tears was clue enough, and he could even still see some lingering on her neck.

He wished to know what was wrong, but wasn't sure if it was his place to ask. It might be related to that sorrowful call he'd heard earlier, but he couldn't be sure.

Unsure what to say, Scape tried starting with greeting her. He dipped his head with a "Hey Ammy" in what he hoped was a light-hearted tone.

Feeling awkward, his brother went for a more silent approach, bowing his head in hello. He honestly had no idea what else he should do. He'd never been very big on words, mostly only talking when needed.

(OOC: I don't know what else to write, so stopping for now. ^^; Oh, and Kinsha-deer has a doppleganger! O.o There was a picto on the map that looked like his with part of it flipped and an extra little line.)
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:02 am

Ammy looked at the brothers they wanted to know, but they would propbably think her silly for worrying about it at all."Sorry about that guys" she tried to sound cheerful but failed, shifting uncomfortably she looked up fearfully but saw the air-sitter had trotted off and was no longer hanging in the air.

All the horrible memories slowly left mocking her feeling only slightly better Ammy looked back at her friends, her good friends. She never wanted to lose her friends they were very important to her since her parents were... well her mother was dead. A new thought entered her mind but she shook it out before memories exploded.

(*cough*)
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:44 am

(Doouble Post O.O)

Ammy Sniffed the air tentivaly. A Doe with a carefree spirit was galloping around, much like richters spirit and Ammy's own could act like this to. Shin her adopted brother showed himself from behind a tree. "Ammy? whats wrong!" He nuzzled Ammy rudely forgetting the brothers. The doe snorted and Shin relised that he had completely ignored them "Oh. Hi " was all he said, rudely to. Ammy gave him a look and the fawn just smiled and sat.

He smelt her tears to but shin was still so young and he wanted to play!"Ammy, I wana play can I?"He poked her with his little nose. "Ok, but don't be so rude! These guys are my friends!" Ammy said, lovingly. she really loved shin. He was her brother now.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down