The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to roleplay with me?

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  LiŽka Sat May 03, 2008 6:21 am

(oh, for the Gods sake.... HER NO YOU DIDN'T DIE! M'kay? =3 Just the Abyss of Dreams, same place where Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 2 341288 and Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 2 20166 are. And.. is anyone gonna do anything? Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 2 653970 )
LiŽka
LiŽka

Number of posts : 84
Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Deer's Name: LiŽka

Back to top Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Vinyelle Sat May 03, 2008 11:44 am

Her wrote:([twiddles thumbs nervously] I don't quite understand fully what's going on, LiŽka. xD All I know is that there is a wolf, and that everyone and everything in the forest is warning each other. C: <3 <3)

Ada! O, lovely Ada! Completely forgetting her anger and determination, the panting doe snorted out her heavy breaths while getting up, nudging Ada's head as a kind comfort. Her stomach heaved in and out in such a tired fashion that she thought she may faint; the run was longer than she had thought. She couldn't stand, couldn't think...

The sun was gone now, the sky turning red and, gradually, into a deep violet, but not yet black. Had night come so soon? Is not the day still so young? Without the sun, our poor Her felt cold; even her naturally feverish blood could not warm her. Ice. She was ice. Numb ice, never to melt. Where was the sun? Why did not the moon shed any hint of help with it's light? Why, oh why?

Lay down. She needed to lay down.

Her knees shook with her weight as she gently lowered herself, eyes closed. Drunk; she was drunk with her breathing...her mind, her brain, her whole head felt much like that of a train's front slamming into the weight of the world. It was too much. And what happened next puzzled her with a single question: the trees were swallowed in black, the ground was swept away under her hooves--in black; the sky was being sucked into darkness. Blackness. Yet no one else seemed to notice. What..why? What was going on? The most absurd was that she felt it wasn't her tiredness that wiped her out, but rather..a different force. One that she could not stand in the face of. Even the bravest and strongest of hearted heros can't always face the things they may tumble upon. Her, the hero she thought she was, cold on the ground. Passed out.

Helpless.
Alone.
Vulnerable!
But cold.

(Good lord look what I missed! affraid )

Now frantic at Her's strange reaction she felt a wave of fear and pity. She roared at Her trying to wake her! Inside she felt like screaming. She then felt cold, all of the sudden. Ada gained courage and determination. Thinking of only Skyler's face. Snorting she sneezed off her small doe antlers and she now had the antlers her dear mate had had before. With determination and fear in her eyes Ada turned to face the direction of this beast. In her mind she could see Her and Skyler, those two great people. She wouldn't leave Her alone. She reared up as a warning.

But Ada soon felt the feel of weakness. How? She cried as her legs began to give in. What kind of power did this demon possess. Roaring with anger and fright and unaware of what was happening to her she tried to stand but instead collapsed. The only thing she thought to do was shield Her. In the distance she saw a group of three familiar deer. Her and Ada being closest to the danger Ada shook her head wildly. She didn't want Ammy getting hurt. That was her best friend, her daughter. All the same however she did call for help hoping that Esll would come. Esll was a brave stag with rock hard determination. If his dear mate was threatened he'd really be determined. She knew he wouldn't come however because before she had not seen him on the map.

So Ada lay in front of her too weak to get up. She saw pictures beginning to flash into her mind as the real world began to fade away. Horrified she tried to shake herself out of it but her every attempt failed.
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Sat May 03, 2008 2:07 pm

(I haven't been RPing because I wasn't sure of how to react to the Abyss of Dreams, but I suppose I'll give it a go. P:)

...eyelids, fluttering open.

Nostrils, flaring with new scents.

Ears, twitching with strange sounds.

But her body still on the floor, head too heavy to lift.

Where was she? It was cold, and though her eyes were open, it seemed as if they were still closed; everything was stubborn and continued to be black. Dead? She couldn't be dead. Or if she was, she wouldn't believe it. To further study her new surroundings, she slowly brought her weary head up off the ground, or off of whatever she was sprawled across. Her eyes flitted frantically here and then there, wide with worry.

O, fear! O, unhappiness! Such is her curiosity: she built up her energy and picked her weight up so she was at least off the ground, standing. How vulnerable she felt, and how lonely! Such woe, such woe..timid and alone, she picked up her fragile hoof and placed it forward, eventually going into a slow walk. Where was she? To her left was darkness; to her right was blackness; behind her was the effect of lights being shut off for all eternity, and in front of her, nothing.

Where, oh where?
Her
Her

Number of posts : 30
Location : The palm of your hand, where I'm always within reach~
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Her

http://www.fawnn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LiŽka Sat May 03, 2008 2:15 pm

(oh, sorry! I might've flung you a bit far there. umm.. I know this really calls for my input now, but I have to go. :/ )
LiŽka
LiŽka

Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fincayra Sat May 03, 2008 4:21 pm

OOC// Hope you guys don't mind if I'm joining a bit late. D; ... but this looks so exciting, I couldn't ignore it! And also Kogy, great job creating this lovely place for us. I love the layout!

The scents that wafted toward the great stag's ivory skull nostrils were all too familiar. The scents of his friends.

The chilling waters of the pond lapped soothingly against Esll's body, curled in a peaceful slumber, face rested in the soft sand beneath the rippling surface. Not a breath escaped the sleeping deer as he lay, golden butterfly pelt dampened by the water and the orange candles that stuck to the powerful dark antlers soggy but not quite melted. Esll was in the slumber of the dead, as some would assume by the way his mask rested beneath the water's surface without an escaping breath. The steady hum of the dragonflies lulled the deer into an even deeper sleep. But something was amiss and even he, with the soft and gentle hands of sleep curled about him, could sense something was wrong. The dragonflies were not hovering peaceably by the reeds in the shallows, but flitting around in an odd way and - this not being in their nature - venturing as far as the willow on the shore, further even. It was this disturbance that brought the stag into immediate awareness. Without effort, Esll raised his head slowly, drops of water from the skull mask he sported clinging to the ivory bone. As soon as his head was out of the water, the deer took his first breath and opened his eyes. It took a moment for him to blink away the water and restore his vision before he could view his surroundings. The red forest atmosphere did little to startle him, though he was surprised. These days the weather in the forest rarely changed from its normal sunny state.

Esll rose to his hooves. Drops of water dripped down from his antlers, landing on his mask and the back of his neck. As soon as he had stood, small flames from the candles adorning his antlers sprang into life, coaxed into existance by the darkening sky. But the candlelight, as warm as it was, did little to dry Esll's antlers and the rest of his wet body. With a quick shake of his head, the stag was able to fling the dripping water from his antlers and remove most of it from his pelt.

Then he lifted his mask skyward, and inhaled.

Many of the scents belonged to familiar deer, all his friends, as he had smelled earlier when he had been asleep. Taiko, Magnet, whom he was only somewhat aquainted with, his brother Scape, Ammy, his own sister Ada, and others, but only a few he was able to discern. One of them stood out among the rest, however. It was Her. Esll's beloved mate. But something was strange about her scent. Her scent, although strong to Esll, was also faint and growing even fainter. The familiar sweet aroma that he knew so well was steadily dying. Esll turned and trotted leisurely onto the shore, leaving wet hoofprints in the grass behind him as he headed into the trees. Although the strangness Her's scent had aquired worried him, Esll reassured himself that nothing was wrong and he ought to calm down. He was overreacting.

But as the stag moved deeper into the forest, an uneasyness that he could not identify gripped him. Although he had been present many times before when the forest became red and dark like this, something was different about it. There was a quiet warning in the song of the birds, if they were to be heard, which wasn't often. In fact, they were unusually quite this evening. Not even the bats, with their irritable and insistant chrirping, said much. A breeze that chilled Esll's damp body blew through the forest, rocking the branches of the trees and creating an eerie whistle all around. Finally Esll paused to smell again, and this time he froze.

Not a deer. No. That wasn't a deer.
The scent was strange... unheard of. Alien to the forest.
It frightened him.

It is in the nature of deer to flee from any threat or danger, and Esll had half a mind to do just that, but the thought of Her stayed him. He knew now that there was something wrong, so what if Her were in some kind of danger. At the thought the stag tossed his head with a wild snort, flames flickering out at the movement before alighting again when his head fell still. There was a nervous dance in his step when he started off again, first at a hasty trot that quickly increased to a gallop. The light from the candles went out entirely as he raced through the forest, winding through the trees in his way, seeking out that one scent that mattered to him the most and letting it guide him to Her.

At last he could make out the shapes of two deer ahead, one standing above the other. Esll's eyes widened in horror as he picked up his speed, noticing the distinct green of his mate's pelt among the purple flowers. He nearly skidded into Ada as he brought himself to hault abruptly before the motionless body of Her in the grass. He tried everything to wake her, nudging her oddly ice cold body insistantly, calling out to her in his raspy voice caused by the mask he wore, pawing gently with a hoof. All of his attempts ended in vain. All the while Esll was becoming aware of a strange presence of a creature never heard of in the forest before. With his ears flattened and his body beginning to tremble in fear for his mate and the new threat, Esll turned to face the wolf in the distance and arched his neck, lowering his powerful antlers as he shifted his body in front of Ada and Her's body in protection.

And then he let forth a challenging below that carried to the beast.
Let him come. Esll pawed the ground with a newfound rage. My antlers will meet his flesh and I will rip him apart.
Fincayra
Fincayra

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Esll

http://jackal-ope.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Sat May 03, 2008 5:02 pm

(Alright, the group really needs to start moving. They've been standing in one place too long. XD; I'm gonna figure out how to get them moving.)

Another scent had appeared. One he was not so familiar with. But maybe Scape knew who they were, as he'd been in existence in the Forest longer.
He calmed himself enough to send his brother a questioning look.

The dark Stag had noticed the scent, too. It was coming from the lake where he and Taiko had just been. Dragonfly still sitting on his head, he turned his head to see a familiar Stag rising from the shallows.
Esll.

He wasn't there for long before he took off in a blaze of hoof beats.

Alarmed, Scape turned back to the others, noticing Ammy's pawing of the ground in question. Should they be going, too?

The dark Stag felt Esll could use help if there was danger, whatever it was, so he turned to his younger brother, the unofficial leader of this gathering, spooked as he seemed to be. Or did he not wish to lead them?

The gold Stag was torn. Part of him wished to flee, another, to go off and find what disturbance had caused the dimming in Her's scent, and another....didn't wish to do either, but to stay stone still.

Despite the call of his flight instincts being strongest, Magnet turned to the group, nodding.
Yes. He was going to find out.

Not waiting for a response, he turned to follow after Esll.

The others would follow if they wished.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Scape, Magnet, Richter (doe)

http://pegasicorn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Sat May 03, 2008 5:10 pm

(Sorry guys, I always forget something and today it just happens to be forgetting to tell the setting lol! Continue I don't really care Wink )

At last help had come. It was her own brother, Esll. Just the stag she had been waiting for. She let herself drop to the ground as she closed her eyes. She could feel the warmth of the candles that sat on Esll's dark colored antlers. She moaned as she felt her body giving way. In her mind she was telling herself at not to let go and to stand up again but at the same time another part of her told her 'it's okay, Esll's here and he'll protect you two.' She knew very well Esll would protect them but she didn't want to leave the trouble to him.

They were being hunted, she thought so why leave this all to Esll. 'If you pass out, Esll might get hurt, then what? Help him!' she told herself. But when Ada tried to open her eyes and move again she found she could not. Strangely Ada didn't care. She wanted to go to sleep and she wanted to rest. She couldn't move her legs anymore and her whole body went numb as the cold finally took over her. Moaning again Ada tried to lift herself but failed.
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Sat May 03, 2008 5:34 pm

(Gah, I'm getting a case of writer's block. XP)

What a nightmare. Taiko couldn't believe what was going on. He couldn't believe why he felt so scared, why he hadn't been able to retain that cheerful mood he's always kept, or why he was even following Magnet towards the danger that lie ahead. It was as though he didn't know where he was, who he was, or what he was doing here. He gave out an agitated snort as he walked, only wishing that this were a dream. He tried to be brave, but with each effort, he couldn't help but feel more discouraged about himself. He wanted to help Her, Ada, and Esll, he truely did. But it was instinct for him to feel as though he should protect himself, as well. He shook his head in frustration. Thoughts about the other three in the face of danger raced through his mind. He needed to fight with them, he just had to.
Adagio
Adagio

Number of posts : 29

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Taiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Sat May 03, 2008 9:22 pm

(I'm not much better. It takes me so long to write these. ^^; )
For a moment the brothers' minds turned over the same thought: "What fools we must be to be running to our deaths..."

But better to be a fool who fights than a coward who gets killed.
Or so they might say...whoever "they" are.

At last, the group had come upon the trio amidst the danger. The scent in the air of evil was strongest here, causing their fur to stand on end.

The brothers hesitated, looking between themselves, and the others in uncertainty.

Until the dragonfly - it had been clinging to the dark Stag's mask the whole way! - began frantically sounding its song again, zipping off in an instant to land on Ada's ear, buzzing the loudest it possibly could.

It was then they noticed the doe was sprawled out on the ground behind Esll, eyelids fluttering as she was fighting to stay conscious.
Had she been attacked?

And next to her...the fallen Her, looking ever so lifeless.

The gold Stag's eyes widened, feeling his heart skip a beat again.
No. It couldn't be. Not one of his friends.

Scape was in no better shape, eyes locked on the still forms of his fallen friends with an enraged Esll standing protectively over them. Her was unmoving, her scent dim, and Ada seemed fast-approaching that same state.

Ok. That was it.
He snorted in anger, ears going flat.

Nothing messed with his friends and got away with it.

Gray eyes scanning the area, he finally noticed the strong scent of predator permeating the air. Something he'd scarcely smelled before.

Wolf.

It would pay.

For once he was glad his mate was absent from the Forest. She wouldn't have to face this danger...or see Scape gone over the edge.

Magnet, on the other hand, was not so sure. Sure, he'd sparred in the past, something he liked to do with friends when in the mood, but this was different. This was the real thing. He'd never had to fight for real before, unlike Scape, who disliked sparring.

But if he had to, he would.

The gold Stag tuned all his senses to his surroundings, ready to respond if the danger approached - however his instincts would direct him when the time came.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Sat May 03, 2008 11:21 pm

WOO-HOO, three pages! C:
Where's LiŽka when you need her? xD <3

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 2 164971
Her
Her

Number of posts : 30
Location : The palm of your hand, where I'm always within reach~
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Her

http://www.fawnn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Sun May 04, 2008 3:08 am

Ammy followed Magnet as well. but then.....
Ada!!! Ammy felt like someone had slapped her, she galloped to her friend and sat next to her, nuzzling Ada. hoping she would get up, Ammy turned her head to her friends, she felt fear gripping her, she also relised that it was unwise to be sitting, but Ammy wouldnt leave Ada's side, Ammy kept nudging Ada, hoping that she would get up. once again she turned to her friends, Ammy hadnt even greeted Esll. Which was unlike her not to greet someone.
Ammy's eyes were so deep with worry for Ada. what was wrong.

she hadnt even noticed the limp figure of Her near-bye. Her's scent was so faint that it didnt even register to ammy right then.
Ammy laid her head on the slowly breathing Ada.

she then noticed Her. she gave her friends a questioning glance, but didnt move. Ada was more important than anything to Ammy and she would wait for her to get up
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  LiŽka Sun May 04, 2008 10:12 am

(oh yeah! Bring it on!)

From the parallell existence of the Abyss, KiaŽl drew another ball of energy from the Ada.

*The Female Prey together had given enough energy, and the Wolf could hear the Males coming. Binding the energy with Dark, to seal it, the Wolf disconnected fully from the Forest universe and connected fully with the Abyss universe. She was waiting for the Wolf. She was waiting, in the Abyss representative of the Dark Triangle. The Wolf began to walk that way, bringing the Energy with her.
Suddenly, in front of her, two deer appeared. They were the Female Prey the Wolf had just left behind. One was stirring, but it looked disorientated. Good. They shall come with the Wolf, and be presented to the Queen.*
Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 2 341288

KiaŽl walked cautiously towards Ada and Her. It was time to wake them up; but to the Forest, they would be asleep to all.
LiŽka
LiŽka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Sun May 04, 2008 4:19 pm

Taiko watched as Ammy darted over to Ada in fear, hoping that wouldn't have signaled the danger to give chase. Without thought, he turned his head to look at the large predator, frozen in shock and in pure disbelief of what he was seeing. Such a huge canine it was, surely able to take down one of the deer in a whole bite. Part of him was in disbelief as to how it hadn't done so already. And there it was, making it's way toward Esll, Her, Ada and Ammy. The stag could feel himself begin to panic, but desperately tried to stay calm in order not to let the wolf catch a scent of his fear. For a brief moment he looked at Scape and Magnet, subtly looking to them for orders. But as he thought about the others, there really was no time to waste. The wolf was just beginning to near them. As scared as he was, Taiko couldn't help but dart out towards the group of four. He didn't exactly know what he was going to do to help them, but he was at least going to try and help fight the wolf away.
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Auronoa Sun May 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Last edited by Auronoa on Sun May 04, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Auronoa

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Gomag

Back to top Go down

Post  Fincayra Sun May 04, 2008 6:14 pm

OOC// I had a quick question about this wolf character. <3 <3
So when she "disconnects" from the Forest and goes into the Dream Abyss, does the wolf's body travel with it or, like the deer, appear asleep or motionless to the stags back in the Forest? :3
Fincayra
Fincayra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Sun May 04, 2008 6:20 pm

OOC: This is off topic, but lawl. I spy Vinyelle with a different username. XD
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Sun May 04, 2008 6:44 pm

(ok cause no one else it writting anything I will)
Ammy noticed that Ada's scent was fading, ever so slightly, her nudges became harder and her nuzzles, more frantic.

her instinct to run away from the danger here, was strong but Ammy reminded herself of when she was a fawn, she made a vow to put her friends before herself, though she couldnt always be true to it, she tried to and now nothing would stop her.

she kept throwing desperate looks around wishing that someone would help Ada and not just stand there watching. Ammy's whole body started shaking, in fear.
She bellowed as loud as she could, its sorrowful sound swept the forest. telling the whole forest how she felt and continued trying to make Ada stand.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Sun May 04, 2008 6:49 pm

(SHHHHH!!! That was supposed to be a secret! *slap* Lolz)

Ada didn't move. She could just barely feel Ammy nudging and nuzzling her. She was happy Ammy was there. But then a horrid thought fell over her. What if the wolf would hurt Ammy? She could feel it drawing near to them. The darkness she felt as it took every little step bringing more and more fear. Panicking Ada tried to stand. Sadly she was unaware of the fact she was only standing in a dream. Whenever she tried to move she moved in her dream.

No! Ada thought as she tried to move but only managed to twitch. What if Ammy got hurt? She needed to get up...

But how?
She was so helpless.
She had failed trying to be a little hero and protect Her.
How foolish she thought she was.
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Sun May 04, 2008 7:03 pm

(ooooh i didnt see that other post by your other self *slaps head*)

Ammy still tried to get Ada moving........wait.... a twitch? Ammy's eyes lightened up a tad, she gave another bellow slightly happier this time, but Ada still sat there not moving, Ammy who was still shaking, got her head underneath Ada's and lifted it, turning to face the stags, from where she sat, gesturing to Ada. hopefully they would understand.

Ammy started ever so slowly to rise, making sure Ada's delicate head would not fall, she needed the others to help her as well, as it was her plan to get Ada into standing position, she didnt know what to do from there but hopefully another idea would take form, from there.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Sun May 04, 2008 9:31 pm

(Wait, I'm confused. Is the wolf actually there still? Cuz I thought it left before. O.o ...guess I'll assume it's there since everyone else assumed it is. >.> )

Two pairs of gray eyes widened.

Was Ada stirring?

Seeing Ammy look to the others for help in lifting the fallen doe, the dark Stag came forward, keeping watch for danger coming near.

Magnet, on the other hoof, hesitated. Following the candle-antlered Stag's (Esll, if his memory served him right) gaze, he finally noticed the source of the musty odor.

Wolf.

Scape had told him about wolves during his fawnhood, which really hadn't been that long ago. Though neither had encountered them before, for it was unusual to see them in the Forest - thank the Twin Gods - there were stories of how they were deadly beasts, clever, ruthless...predators not to be messed with.

Despite feeling his heart beat like a running deer's hoof poundings, the gold Stag stepped forward, approaching the group, not turning his giant white antlers from facing the danger, as he joined Esll to stand over the others.

He snorted, gray eyes narrowing.

Bring it on.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Sun May 04, 2008 9:47 pm

Ammy's heart lifted a tiny bit, when Scape came closer, but she felt guilty as well, poor Her was in a worse state than Ada was. She hoped that Ada would open her eyes. the quiker Ada awoke the quicker Her could be helped. Hopefully Ada would wake up.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fincayra Sun May 04, 2008 9:57 pm

OOC// Okayyyy, I'll just assume that the wolf's there too. xD; sorry for the confusion, LiŽka!

The stag's whole body trembled with anticipation and fear. But as the struggle to restrain himself from throwing himself at the predator with lowered antlers grew difficult, any trace of fear seemed to melt away. He thought of his friends, and his beloved mate, and only of protecting them. Although he was friends with the deer present, slightly acquainted with some, and had not even met one or a couple - he was too fixated on the wolf to tell how many there were - he sought to protect them all.

Ears flitting back momentarily to catch the soft thump of a second body hitting the grass, Esll glanced back briefly to find that Ada too had fallen unconscious. Not good. The wolf would prey on her too. Before long her scent was dimming as Her's had. What was happening? Dwelling on this thought almost sent Esll panicking. But he was able to maintain his composure, hoping the wolf wouldn't sense his momentary fear. Whatever was happening to Ada and Her, the wolf was obviously responsible for it. This only fueled the butterfly stag's determination to drive this beast from the Forest and away from his loved ones.

And before he knew it, Scape as well as a golden stag had come to stand by his side. Esll averted his gaze from the wolf briefly to look at this new comrade, whom he had never yet been acquainted with. It was obvious by the burning fire in the stag's eyes that Magnet was ready to fight off this invader. Esll turned again to face the wolf in the distance, and let out another threatening bugle.

It was one wolf against many stags. She armed with teeth and claws, they armed with many deadly points of their antlers. Not to mention the fire from Esll's many candles, and the two spears that were Taiko's antlers. It wasn't difficult to predict who would win this battle.
Fincayra
Fincayra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Sun May 04, 2008 10:40 pm

Once Taiko had joined the fellow stags, he quickly eyed the wolf. He felt much braver knowing that that fight was now four against one, though he still couldn't shake off that same fear he had felt before. Without hesitation he reared, his front legs furiously lashing out toward the large canine that stood before them. Whenever he landed back on the ground, he would aggressively show his antlers toward the predator and fiercly paw the ground, hoping his threats, as well as the others, would scare the predator away. He felt himself grow more and more tense as he tried to prepare himself to attack. Oh, how he wish he didn't have to do this; how he wished he wasn't stuck in this situation; how he wished that this whole event never happened; how desperately he wanted to be able to wake up from this nightmare.
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Mon May 05, 2008 12:38 am

Ammy still trying to get Ada up stole a glance and saw the wolf, her eyes went as wide as Dinner plates and fear lept up her throat, she didnt know what it was but all its scent said was danger.

She was also furious that no one was helping Ada or Her.

she knew she could not lift a fully grown doe on her own so she gently laid Ada's head on the ground and got up.

Ears back, she made a defensive pose in front of her friend. if it lay one paw on Ada or Her she would kill it... or die trying, Ammy had never felt such terror and for a moment had flashbacks of her life. When she met Ada and how kind she was to Ammy. when she saw Scape at the playground and how lojng they danced that morning. when she first saw Taiko with Scape, on her doe-day when she saw Scape again and saw the mystery stag that stole her heart for a day. playing with magnet. Then when she and Scape had a fight and seeing Ada once more. how she hid in the rocks at the playground and deer thought she had dissapeared. falling off the bridge, and the fogs in the forest and the day it went red, when it showered randomly soaking you for a second and how she had made everlasting friends. then this

Maybe this was it and if so she didnt want to die, but running and leaving her friends to die was something she would not do. Ammy didnt know what use she would be. there were no magnificent antlers upon her head but she would make them appear, she sneased, everyone gave her a look but turned back quickly. she sneased till large antlers were resting upon her head.

An idea struck Ammy. spells.... they gave off a bright light. surely the danger had never seen them before. and maybe be just maybe it would help them fight it off. she wished she knew its name and what it did and why it was here.

But putting all thoughs aside she got ready to protect everthing dear to her. And maybe it would be the last time she ever thought.
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Mon May 05, 2008 1:24 am

Ada moaned still stuck in her dream world. Ada then snorted as she felt Ammy try to lift her. Moaning she tried her hardest to help Ammy. 'Come one, why can't my legs move! Get up Ada! Think about Ammy, this isn't fair. And Her will get hurt, they need to out there.' The antlers her mate wore and the antlers she currently wore were still on her head. Making it harder for both her and Ammy to lift her already heavy enough body.

So Ada tried to lift herself. Using all of her muscles Ada managed to move her legs slowly but somehow she could never open her eyes. She was so drained however she could barely move her head. But somehow she managed in doing so. Suddenly all life came back to her.

She opened her eyes.

Because she was lying down Ada could only see her friends' hooves. All of her energy came back. She lifted her heavy head and looked up at Ammy. Moaning again. She then slowly slid her legs from under her and stood up. Shaky Ada watched her friend rear and paw the ground a little way before her. She rubbed on Ammy affectionately and then rubbed on Her. But She still felt rather tired her body still wobbly and her sight not yet clear.
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next