The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to roleplay with me?

+10
Spring Song
Auronoa
Fincayra
Ammyluva
Kogy
Adagio
Pegasicorn
Her
Liëka
Vinyelle
14 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Vinyelle Wed May 21, 2008 6:41 pm

Darn you! I'm missing all of the action because I'm not in the abyss, come on!
*Slaps Ada* You should have never woken up!
Ada: OH COME ON! That's what we call succes here Vinny, not missing all of the action and ending up with hurt legs like Esll, poor dear, now leave me alone *spit*
Vinny: *Hiccup*
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada

Back to top Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Adagio Wed May 21, 2008 10:57 pm

(There's hardly any excitement going on in the 'forest' side. XD *sigh*)

Finally; Ada and Skyler were ready to help. Taiko couldn't help but smile for a brief minute in relief before attempting to gently lift Her's body with his antlers, careful as not to poke her with them. However, upon his efforts, he noticed a red substance slowly dripping from the doe's stomach. Blood? But how? He stared at the liquid in shock, wondering if anyone else had noticed it, and whether or not he should inform the others about it.
Adagio
Adagio

Number of posts : 29

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Taiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinata Thu May 22, 2008 1:50 am

With Taiko helping lift Her it should be easier!Ammy's nostrils flared for a breif second and her eyes widened. was that.... no... from Her's side blood dripped slowly. The scent frightened her so much that for a moment she was paralysed, shaking it off Ammy, saw Taiko had seen it to.

She glanced at him but fixed her mind on getting Her away. Why was this taking so long? they hadn't even moved yet. Snorting impatiently, to just wake Ada and Skyler up, Ammy helped Taiko move the large doe.
Hinata
Hinata

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Melinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Thu May 22, 2008 2:23 am

Hinata wrote:With Taiko helping lift Her it should be easier!Ammy's nostrils flared for a breif second and her eyes widened. was that.... no... from Her's side blood dripped slowly. The scent frightened her so much that for a moment she was paralysed, shaking it off Ammy, saw Taiko had seen it to.

She glanced at him but fixed her mind on getting Her away. Why was this taking so long? they hadn't even moved yet. Snorting impatiently, to just wake Ada and Skyler up, Ammy helped Taiko move the large doe.

(oops im sorry thats on my dads computer oops thats supposed to be me posting Sad im bad Sad urgh pretend thats me posting sorry)
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Thu May 22, 2008 2:33 am

(OOC: Don't worry, I figured it was you cuz it was about Ammy. =])
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Scape, Magnet, Richter (doe)

http://pegasicorn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Saan Thu May 22, 2008 1:29 pm

[OOC: sorry I have posted for awhile, I haven't been able to get anywhere near the computer; Oh and scape, my deer is sleeping, she fell into the abyss when everything was clawing at her Surprised]

Saans sight was hazy, everything around her frighteningly unrealistic. Lurking shadows towered above her, and the sense of despair hung over her like a dead animal. Her ears seemed to be muffled and hot, making her unable to hear anything through the frightening black abyss that was slowly engulfing them in darkness.
Her sight flared, clearing for a second. There seemed to be three deer towering curiously over her, their antlers raised high above their heads. A sour stench slowly drifted to her nose; it smelt of sweat, blood, and dirt. She closed her nostrils in disgust at this strange smell; and then realised it was coming from her.
She was frightened out of her wits; she wanted to run, run far away from here, as fast as her poor legs to take her. But she couldn’t do that, no; She couldn’t move a muscle in her body. Her sore, bruised nose was the only thing guiding her now.
A cold, slimy liquid oozed around her body and spilled onto her sweat-covered feathers. She shivered, and clumsily tried to lift her bloody head, still dizzy and hazy as to what she was doing. Her ruffled head of feathers lifted afew inches off the ground as she could feel the warmth from the strange deer around where she lay seeping slowly into her. It was only raised for about five small seconds; but atleast she was getting somewhere.
She sensed the tall doe that she had spotted before, her colourful pelt shining in this somewhat dark place. The doe was nervously tossing something powdery and cold onto her bloody set of feathers, flying through the air and meandering softly onto her bruised body. It soothed her wounds a little, and soon she her sight cleared, releasing her from her dim, lulling sleep. Saan looked tiredly at the deer gathered around her; they all were the same deer she had curiously looked upon earlier, before this dark place had violently engulfed her.
They had surprised, confused, shocked looks on their multi-coloured faces, their eyes alight with curiousity and shcok. She could smell the sweat all over them, dripping off their luscious fur onto the dark, bloody grass. She spotted the golden stag, towering over her head like a giant, slowly lowering his now black stubbly antlers in confusion. He pawed at the ground nervously, and lowered his blunt antlers further, touching Saan's dizzy head. Slowly, she felt her turqoise head of feathers lifting off the cold, bloody grass. It helped a little; she heard the tiny bones crack in her neck, and felt a rush of blood flow up to her head. Dizziness whizzed around her brain for a second, and then subsided, clearing her senses completely.
She looked up, squinting at the three bewildered deer, and spyed the other stag who looked similar to the doe aiding her. The candles on it antlers shone like stars in the black abyss, spraying light over the three estranged deer. Sweat was dripping off his tired body, gently plopping onto the soggy, blood-stained grass, beside her. He was helping the doe toss small amounts of soil onto Saan's wounded body, his skull-like face tense with concentration. These three deer are helping me, she thought with wonder. I must try and help them, I must stand.
Suddenly there was a rush of pain as tried to pull her shaking body off the bloody, flattened grass that she lay upon. Her muscles strained, and her bones cracked agonizingly, but she kept on pushing. Her back legs slowly lifted, soil spilling onto the ground around her.Her feathery body shook violently and her legs almost gave way if it weren't for the golden stag, suddenly supporting her. Her delicate body lifted, the deers strength and warmth oozing into her damadged muscles.
Finally, she was head to head with the other deer, looking nervously into their curious, beady black eyes. Her legs trembled, but she could feel the golden stag's warmth emanating into her body, and soon she was steady. She looked at the three deer, nervously awaiting for one of them to speak.
Saan
Saan

Number of posts : 8

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Saan

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Thu May 22, 2008 4:10 pm

Slowly - painfully he could tell - the colorful doe rose to her feet with his support. She was shivering and swaying slightly from weakness, so the gold Stag didn't bother to move, letting her lean on him lest she fall over again.

He looked to the others, unsure of what to do now. The only thing he could think of was that they should get all their wounds cleaned.

Water.

Wait...was he imagining that? He swore he could hear the familiar sound of a waterfall - two small waterfalls in fact.

The Crying Idol?

Slowly - and carefully - Magnet turned his head in the sound's direction, trying to see into the dark distance. He could barely see it, but there was a dark shape against the background, where the steady streaming was sounding.
(Ah, alliteration. XD)
~*~

The pink insect buzzed by his Orca mask again.

What in the Forest...?

Curious now, the dark Stag watched its movements with a critical eye.
It seemed to be zipping off in one direction, but coming back when he didn't follow.

What was that way?

On its next trip away, Scape made up his mind.

The danger in the Forest had seemed to pass for now, and he was sure the dragonfly wouldn't just drag him away from his sleeping friend and brother if it was still present.

Glancing once more at their almost-still forms - but for their slow breathing - Scape jogged after the colorful insect, promising to return as soon as possible.

It didn't take him long to stumble upon - almost literally had he not stopped in time - what the dragonfly wanted him to find.

Gray eyes widened.
There in the tall grass was a fallen doe, scratched up, muddied, and bruised. She seemed very familiar, too...

Well, this complicated things even more.

He was a bit torn now. Should he call for help when the others already had their hooves full with protecting Her? Or should he just stay here for now and hope nothing befell his sleeping brother and friend?

(OOC: I'm like the bridge between the Forest and Abyss sides! 8D ...XD; )
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinata Sat May 24, 2008 6:31 am

Melinda woke to find alot of drama.Suddenly Melinda smelt blood Melinda reared, for she was afraid of the sight and smell of it but yet, Melinda did not run away she followed the scent until she saw two deer. Melinda walked over to them and lay down wondering what had happened.

Last edited by Hinata on Sat May 24, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ammyluva and Hinata are sisters and ammyluva edited it :P hehe)
Hinata
Hinata

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Sat May 24, 2008 7:13 am

(full stops? Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 955840 )
Liëka
Liëka

Number of posts : 84
Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Liëka

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Sat May 24, 2008 6:33 pm

Upon hearing the hoofbeats behind her, Ammy turned to look. Melinda! Ammy's sister, though Ammy was helping Taiko with Her. Melinda's real deer mask looked over to Ammy. Her brown reindeer coat shining! Fear struck Ammys body, what if Melinda got hurt? She cast a Bellow Saying GO AWAY!
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinata Sun May 25, 2008 6:23 pm

Melinda looked at Ammy hurt, why would her sister want her to leave? Melinda looked at her sister, her eyes looked sad for she was worried.Her sister's eyes showed a different story to why she was like this, Melinda could see in her sisters eyes that she was worried about her.Melinda stayed near ammmy and Taiko.
Hinata
Hinata

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Ada slowly helped lift Her and then looked up. Smelling an unfamiliar scent, but yet it smelled sort of like... Ammy? Slowly Ada looked over at Ammy before the doe cast a loud bellow that rang through the forest. She could see another doe in the forest a little ways in the distance. Melinda, of course, Ammy's sister. With a sigh Ada began to bow her head sadly so Melinda wouldn't get the wrong idea and she pawed the ground. After she did this Ada shook her head rapidly.

She then reared up in a sad way and looked over at Ammy. Ada (I just found out my doe is also a fluoride company! I named a story character after Cologate Tooth paste >.< Sorry) then rubbed against the little doe standing next to her and turned back to Her on the ground. She continued to help Taiko wake the doe.
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Tue May 27, 2008 3:41 am

Ammy bellowed at Melinda again, GET AWAY! poor Melinda, she thought Ammy wanted her away but she didt know why. Fear showed in Ammy's eyes. It was bad enough that her friends were going through this let alone her sister!
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinata Tue May 27, 2008 3:55 am

Melinda saw the sadness in ammy's eyes, then she saw another deer. Melinda knew her at once although they had never met. Ammy had told her all about this particuler doe. It was Ada.(soz i only had few mins left on the computer i'll make it longer next time Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 955840 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 171322 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 273148 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 380699 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 85324 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 266954 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 844554 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 654778 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 580668 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 654508 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 471320 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 995901 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 553923 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 20166 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 44199 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 197986 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 629810 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 63643 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 666174 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 99356 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 7054 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 364999 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 40157 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 391174 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 198889 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 632719 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 832937 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 175164 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 317621 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 14784 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 683872 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 667869 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 632463 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 330398 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 949584 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 573464 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 14417 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 460578 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 543921 )
Hinata
Hinata

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Path Tue May 27, 2008 4:17 pm

While it was far away, Path sensed something was horribly wrong in his homeland. In his absence, the balanced shifted and he knew it would only get worse if something wasn't done quickly.

Unaware of what horrible troubles await him, he starts his journey home as quickly as his tired legs could go.

. . o o O O (could Lieka be behind this? or is it something worse...) *<--- thought bubble :P*

Last edited by Path on Wed May 28, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Path
Path

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Tue May 27, 2008 8:57 pm

OOC: Ok, I better clear this up in case not everyone knows.
So far, there's been an unspoken understanding that, like in the game, our deer don't talk with words. They speak with gestures and noises (like snorts and roars). But you can type their thoughts as spoken words. =]

And welcome to the insanity, Path. 8D

(I can't post yet, though. ^^; Need someone to continue the in-Abyss side, or for something to happen around Scape and sleeping Saan in whatever field they're in.)
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Tue May 27, 2008 9:06 pm

OOC/: YES IT'S PTH!
...maybe now I might maybe get to make a RP post. O.O
Liëka
Liëka

Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Fri May 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Ammy, sniffing the air smelt.... Scapes scent had moved, it was now slightly fainter than it had been. Ammy knew he wasnt in the abyss, it was like he had... run off? strange Scape wouldn't leave his brother!
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:21 pm

The grass made a "shffing" sound as he moved through it, back and forth many times over.
What was he supposed to do now?

The dark-as-night Stag had no idea how he was supposed to help the injured doe. He remembered something about how certain leaves could help wounds, but he had no idea if the leaves here would be of any good.

Plus he was torn between staying here and going back to the Triangle. He didn't like leaving Esll and Magnet alone like that. And he certainly couldn't carry the fallen deer on his own...

Scape debated with himself.
Should he call for the others? Or...

Gray eyes glanced at the dragonfly sitting on a nearly stalk.

Maybe ask the dragonfly to go to them and lead someone back?

He needn't have bothered. Seeming to sense what the stare at it meant, the colorful insect zipped into the air again, circling the Stag's head once before flying off to the other deer.

(OOC: Wow. This place is dead. O.o Can someone get this moving again please? I seriously didn't know what else to put, and I'm even surprised I was able to write all that. XD; )
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:17 pm

OOC/: I agree, so I'll bin my earlier idea. Lets go with the flow!
OMG.... I had to type this out twice. *pants* Stupid internet connection....

~Drifting through the cosmos... Liëka found the energy of the Triangle and set it free. The Way was open.
The Queen felt sadness at having to use her friends to do this, but there was no other way. With the new Light entering the Forest, the Dark energy must have momentarily dipped. Just for a moment, but being on the wrong side at the time is no joke. Nomatter how comfortable in the Abyss she was, Liëka didn't intend to spend the rest of her days there.
For so long she had concentrated, meditating deeper than before, to slip her conciousness through to the Parallell of the Forest, where wolves ran free, howling with each other and to the Moon Gods. She found her equivalent, and together they harvested the energy to set them both free, and send Kiaël home.

Such a shame... wait. A disturbance. The Light had come again.

This did not worry Liëka, as the Dark Energy was now fully fortified. And she could sense it was not a God.

In the Abyss, sleeping Liëka's eyes tightened. She came out of her Astral meditaion. Quickly, she roused herself and shook her hair.

Shocking green eyes narrowed. This time, the Queen of the Dark and the Abyss was ready.~

(Ha! Hahahaa...Ha! I has scapegoat? =3 )
Liëka
Liëka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:37 pm

OOC: Y'know...I can never look at or hear the word "scapegoat" anymore without being amused, cuz it's part of where I got Scape's name from. XD
..uh, yea. ^^; Someone else post now.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:01 am

A little object buzzed in Ammy's face, she snorted.But then relised what it was..... a dragonfly. "Scape" it buzzed off and Ammy obediently followed, totting like a puppy after its master. it buzzed faster and Ammy kept following not checking wether the others were following too. The forest seemed a deadly place all of a sudden to the flighty doe, still she followed the little buzzing creature, and soon saw Scape she gallopped up happy to see he was ok.

But why had the little dragonfly led her here?
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Saan Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:50 pm

[TIEM TO BRING SUM ACTION BACK! :3] Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 259417 Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 0481

After much negotiation, the four estranged deer had agreed that trying to find the mysterious waterfall was the best idea. Saan could hear it now, a mellow, booming sound in the distance. Whenever she heard the faint trickling sound, an image whizzed round her mind, of crystal-clear waters, shimmering, purely and heavenly, like a light in the darkest of places. But when she opened her eyes again, the image immediatley vanished, a cloud of bitter darkness masking her eyes with despair and fear. There seemed to be no end to the emptyness of this haunting place; it was like she was a mouse, trapped in a mouse trap, held tight with despair and pain, dread hanging over her like a thick, black raincloud that is about to burst.

Saan limped agonizingly towards the sound, driven by hope and longing. She could walk freely, but that didn't mean the wounds didn't hurt. Wherever she limped, a blood trail followed. beads of sweat rolled down her turquoise stature, her opaque emerald eyes focused on the dim object on the ebony horizon. It seemed almost out of place in this empty atmosphere; it's thundering, sleek waters, bubbling up from the cold, stone feet of the great Idol. Whereas here, it was just so, empty. Nothing was here. Not even one single bird chirped above their heads. What is this place?

She stumbled slowly onwords, her hind leg dragging on the cold, blood stained soil. The deer walked beside her; Magnet, the great golden stag that had helped her so kindly to her feet, and then Esll, another stag who had helped tend to her wounds, with his extraordinarily bright antlers shining like twinkling stars through the murky haze of this ghostly abyss. Then there was Her, the sweet doe who had helped alongside Esll to tend to her wounds, their beautiful butterfly-esque furs meshed together in unison; all these deer had done something to help her. She felt strangely guilty, by the fact that they had done all these things, and she had done nothing. She cast the foolish emotions aside, to the back of her mind, as she had bigger tasks at hand.

[ Who wants to roleplay with me? - Page 7 972134 Ok, so not much action, but I didn't know what else to put DD:]
Saan
Saan

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Saan

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:57 pm

(OOC: It doesn't need to be action! *bonks on head with Sesshou plushy* And it gets things moving, so it's good with me. =])

Hoof beats.

The dark Stag looked up, only to see that the dragonfly had been successful in summoning help, for, trotting along behind it, was Ammy.
When she finally reached him, she seemed to give Scape a look of confusion. He didn't blame her; it wasn't as if the dragonfly could talk in a language deer could understand. He barely interpret its buzzing himself; Magnet just thought they sounded nice.
But his mind was going off-track...

Shaking himself back into focus on what was at hoof, the dark Stag turned his gaze towards the fallen doe lying in the grass, lightly pawing at the ground near her to draw Ammy's attention there.
~*~

The Idol - or rather, the Abyss-Idol - sounded close by, and the smell of water confirmed as such, but still, the gold Stag didn't want to chance the injured doe falling over, so he stayed near by in case she took a fall; that back leg was a concern.

(OOC: Annnnnd...I can't write anymore right now without someone else's side put in. Where is everyone?? O_o Someone kick Fincayra and Her over here! And Vinyelle, Adagio, and Skyler! @_@ You're needed on your respective sides of the story! ...and where the heck is Path [in more ways than one]? O.o)
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Liëka Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:56 am

(Path's been away for a few days)
Liëka
Liëka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next