The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to roleplay with me?

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? Empty Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  Vinyelle Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:21 pm

I'm having so much fun here I can't leave the site. To keep me busy I wanted to start a friendly roleplay with my friends here. (You're all my friends Wink )

Okay, so I don't really know how to start this. Lets say there are no rules.
Just please don't create too much drama and please don't swear Sad It makes me feel sad :P
Okay so I guess I'll start then:
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada

Back to top Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? Empty Roleplay

Post  Vinyelle Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:38 pm

A small petite doe slowly and cautiously stepped into the forests cool atmosphere.
She stretched and yawned tiredly. Ada, a graceful doe wearing doe antlers, the deer mask and a magnificent monarch butterfly pelt.
She watched the butterflies hover over the small purple flowers where a long while before she had sat with her beloved mate Skyler. She missed him very much and was often depressed when she listened only to be disappointed. The cool air tickled her nose as she lay down in the green grass. Meditating on the images of her mate and all the good times she had with him Ada lay there.

She could not keep her mind off of his image. He was a tall stag with large white antlers that reminded Ada of tree branches. They were far bigger than ordinary branches. He wore a brown mask crafted into the shape of a deerís face. It was strapped around his head. He also bore brown silky fur that shined brilliantly in the warm sun. Sighing she let her head fall into the grass still thinking of him. Her mind then wandered to the image of one of her close friends, Ammy. Ammy was much like a daughter to her in everyway, the doe had played as a stag once and quickly joined the close community. They grew up loving one another with a passion. Ada wished that Ammy would come trotting over to her followed by the kind nuzzles that she always received.

She remembered the day her and Ammy met, it wasn't by the pond and nor was it by the purple flowers somewhere surround it by the ruins or the playground but just in the middle of nowhere. Now whenever Ada neared the flowers she'd often lay in them for hours. So many good memories. She often wondered if Sky would ever come back for her. It was like losing a great friend. Those flowers held so many memories she could never forget. She remembered snuggling up against the giant stags warm fur.

Ada tried not to think of him anymore for it would only deepen her spirits. So she lay there trying to fall asleep. The birds chirping all around her soothed her and the warm light of the sun made the atmosphere very peaceful.
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Who wants to roleplay with me? Empty Re: Who wants to roleplay with me?

Post  LiŽka Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:07 am

(no rules? I'm Deermuda Wulfe! :P It's gonna be wierd serving under myself... And I'm copying the Wolf Thoughts style from Wolf Brother.)

KaiŽl (K-i-ell) watches the doe from afar. She scents the air, raising her grey muzzle to the sky. Her emerald green eys catch a sudden ray of sun, and she moves her head so the glint isn't spotted.

*The Wolf felt all her hunting instincts flick on, but She was stopping her. She who Runs in the Up, and has Searching Thoughts. There is plenty of time for the hunt later; there is plenty of Young Prey in Her Wide Empty Dark. Moving a little closer to the Female Prey, the Wolf settles into a bush. The Light from the Golden Eye hadn't given her away. Soon the Silver Eye and all it's little pups will be out. Then she can perform her duty.*
Who wants to roleplay with me? 341288

KaiŽl settles down for the night.

Last edited by LiŽka on Thu May 01, 2008 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
LiŽka
LiŽka

Number of posts : 84
Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Deer's Name: LiŽka

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:25 pm

(If I spell something wrong, ignore it. :D I have a headache from band so I'm likely to have bad grammar all around.)

She emerges from beneath the willow tree, rising on tall yet fragile legs that grieved to leave the warm grass she'd flattened. Such a lovely day was the evening: the hot, burning's suns arms warmed the air, hugging those that stood in it's rays so as to calm them, but also allowing a chilling breeze to cool once the sun has hugged with it's heat for a moment too long. Scents of those familiar friends wafted everywhere with a hint of nearby lilacs and the light scent of oak, so she listened for a shuffle in the grass that may belong to a friend. Of a sudden, the dragonflies flew over her head and around her peacock feathers, then flitted in front of her face to stare into her smooth, hard mask with a crisp peach shade and a red frame that curved across her nose and lips. Annoyed, she shook her head and scale-covered pelt to free the insects from her space.

Thirsty; the night had dried her tongue. Weary, she trodded lazily into the waters of the lake and allowed her body to get used to it's cool temperature, staring at her reflection as it lapped against her hooves, rippling the image that she stared into longingly. For a moment she saw Esll's body next to hers. Yes! But O, the sorrow she felt when she jerked her head up and to her left, her ears perked stiff, hoping to see him staring back...only to find air in his place. Head shaking and ears flattened, she violently shook off her mask so as to drink from the waters to revive and awaken herself before she imagined such things again. Leisurely, she let her tongue run across the surface of the wettening lake's contents, then curled her finds--water--back into her mouth and swallowed, and continued until her belly was full.

The waters calmed the doe down tramendously. Suddenly filled with energy and hope, she decided that she wanted to romp and run whilst hoping to come across a friend. But before she set off on her journey for the day, she listened quietly yet ittently for someone's call, and at the same time, accepting the sun's arms around her.

Interrupted. It wasn't a call she recognized, but a scent; and even that wasn't recognizable--only new. It didn't smell like a deer. Startled with curiousity, she stirred and reared, then romped the ground, snorting. It didn't smell right! Such danger did she feel, as if in the presence of a demon! And yet she'd no idea what or who it was! The sun shook away her healing arms and let the breeze take over, bringing a sudden cold wave across the sky. The grass turned intently with it, bending as it curled across the blades of the plant and through every fawn and adult's fur. A storm? The doe pressed her nose against her mask and maneuvered her way through so it was on correctly before she stomped the ground. Preparing, preparing...

Furious and overwhelmed with this new find, she ran.
Angry at the change of atmosphere, she ran.
Engraged that Esll wasn't there to calm her as she knew she should try to do anyway, she ran.
She ran against the wind and shook her head, still snorting when she was reminded of the deathly scent.
Her legs shook when she realized whatever she was to run into could be deadly, and she became trippy with her path as they shook harder.

Yet, she ran.

And nearly toppled over Ada.
Nay; she did. She stumbled over Ada's slowly-breathing stomach and onto the grass beside her.

She is Her.
Her
Her

Number of posts : 30
Location : The palm of your hand, where I'm always within reach~
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Her

http://www.fawnn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinyelle Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:41 pm

(WowÖ. HerÖ Youíre a great writer * is jealous*)

Before Her had toppled over her Ada had smelled the terrible and yet so dangerous smell of this newcomer. This was a stranger to the old peaceful forest and it was no deer. But she saw a lightly green scaled doe charging towards her, obviously never noticing her and then it hit her.

The feel of sharp hooves scraped against her furry back as Ada rolled over with this other doe. It was a doe she knew for it was one of the most well-known deer in the forest, the mate of her brother, Esll. Adaís step-sister Her. Startled and shocked Ada snorted with frustration. But she felt a wave of fear as in the distance she saw it. Petrified Ada watched as stepping into the light of the sun was a large, furry wolf.

How could this be possible? She asked herself, not caring whether or not Her knew what she was looking at and in too much in panic to even tell her. A wolf? How? How did it get here? those demon-like creatures would surely invade and kill the deer that lived in this forest. Her midn whirled as she watched the alien creature move. So different. So strange.
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Ah, the lake. Such a welcoming sight it was to the dark-as-night stag. But what was this? The dragonflies seemed agitated. Head tilted in wonder, he wandered into the shallows towards the the pink-winged insects. Spotting the Stag, they immediately fluttered over to him, buzzing merrily as they recognized he who always sleeps in their presence. Amused by their antics as always, he allowed himself to calm at hearing their familiar buzzing. It was always like a lullaby to him, one his younger brother seemed to enjoy as well. Though they didn't "speak" to Magnet as they did to Scape. And the slight change in tone to their song left him with a feeling of unease. Something was making them nervous. But what could it be?

The dark Stag allowed himself the pleasure of the cool lake water running down his throat as he thought on this. Perhaps he should seek out his friends and see if they might know. Raising his head, he sent out a call, pausing to listen for a response.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Scape, Magnet, Richter (doe)

http://pegasicorn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Thu May 01, 2008 12:16 am

(Wow, all of you are great writers, in my opinion)

Under the sun's warm rays he slept, peacefully and silently. He was perfectly unaware of the danger in the forest; at least before he suddenly opened his eyes. After lazily making an attempt to lift his body off the ground, with the slight perk of his ears, he listened to the noises of his surroundings. The harder he listened, he began to notice a change in the calls of the birds. Unlike their usual calls, which were generally soft and joyful, these calls sounded shrill; as though frightened, a warning to other birds. Taiko tilted his head in confusion, wondering what the problem could possibly be. Already he felt himself shiver in fright, however. Not wanting to take any chances, he made an attempt to inhale the scents flowing in the air in order to track down the thing that frightened to birds. But to no avail; as his sense of smell was a bit weak, he could only sense himself and the presence of the other deer, those both asleep and awake. Though a bit more cautious than before, he made an attempt to reassure himself. Slowly, he made his way toward the pond.

What a surprise! Upon his arrival to the pond, he happened to find Scape, a good friend of his. Due to his small amount of social anxiety, he hesitated for a moment, but managed to return a bellow to the dark colored stag. Shortly after, he decided to snatch a small meal of mushrooms off a nearby tree before attempting to walk near the fellow stag; in order to avoid any awkward greetings, as well as to surprise his friend with a new mask spell.
Adagio
Adagio

Number of posts : 29

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Taiko

Back to top Go down

Post  LiŽka Thu May 01, 2008 10:54 am

(since when did I step into the sun...? Ah well, go with the flow! Her... the wolf doesn't know your names, so Her referes to She refers to QOD)

*It's Time. The Bright Eye begins to blink, and it's Ray begins to fade. The Wolf steps out into the Eye's Ray, and watches the two Female Prey, to see their reaction. The Wolf sends a Searching Thought to Her, and She gave instructions. A second later, the Wolf felt something enter her soul, and no longer felt the Hunting Urge. Something Changed, and she felt a sudden determination. This Task was important. In ways she had never known before. She felt her soul become her own once more, but now she had the Knowledge. The Forest seemed different to her now the Secret had been given. She knew she must use her Sight.

Focusing slightly, an Aura appeared around everything in the forest, from the Prey to the Small Prey to the Trees to the Rocks. All the different colours were blinding. She blinked for a moment. Then she bagan to stalk forwards. The Prey must give in to the Instinct of the Hunt.*

KaiŽl's eyes seemed brighter than before. Growling, she began to stalk Ada and Her.

(sorry if my posts seem fast-paced, I never have enough time!)
LiŽka
LiŽka

Location : Bright eyes... Burning like Fire... Bright eyes... How could you close, and fail?

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Thu May 01, 2008 1:57 pm

With a small start, the dark Stag spun around, not quite expecting an answer to his call, and definitely not from such a close proximity.

Ah, it was his friend Taiko. Maybe he might know what was giving the Forest such a vibe.

Scape bowed in greeting, being sure to keep one ear turned towards the dragonflies flitting in agitation around him in case he might decipher more of their song. And perhaps gain a clue as to what was disturbing them.

He hoped it had nothing to do with his brother.
~*~

Stop. Listen. Observe.
Scent the air. Feel the ground's vibrations.
Continue on.

This was only part of what made up the golden Stag's Forest walks. His Wanderings, he would call them, in which no detail was ignored, as the Forest was ever-changing.

But wait.

Stop.

What was that scent?

He sniffed the air to get a more clear picture.
Musty, cunning...deadly.
And most definitely not Deer.

Headtilt.

He stood straighter, smelling out the mystery's direction.
The head of huge white antlers swung around.

That way.

The golden Stag took off.

At least Scape - his brother - wasn't that way.

Last edited by Pegasicorn on Thu May 01, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thought of a better description for the strange scent =P)
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Thu May 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Glad his friend hadn't seemed to mind his presence, Taiko happily cast the mask spell he had been carrying in greeting, along with a bow. Almost immedeately did he scan his surroundings to find yet another spell to cast, resulting in him finding a pinecone tree nearby. As he neared it, however, he had suddenly picked up the rapid buzzing noises the dragonflies were making. Such a coincedence; they sounded fearful, exactly as the calls of the birds sounded. There was definately something strange going on, he figured.

However, after a few seconds on trying to figure out what was going on, he decided to continue his little retrieval for an antler spell to distract himself from the problem, and gently brushed himself against the tree. Once the pinecone fell, he snatched it up as quickly as possible and cast an antler spell, happily laughing as he did so.
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Thu May 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Blink. Blink.
What had just...?

He caught a glimpse of his reflection in the waters.

And cracked up.
It was hard not to laugh at the long tribal mask, especially when paired with golden trumpet-like horns on your head, even in the presence of such tension.

The dragonflies were insistent in their buzzing, however, even going so far as one deciding to alight on his ear. That regained the dark-as-night Stag's attention, quickly sobering him.

He turned towards Taiko again, to find out if he knew what was going on, when he spotted something out of the corner of his eye. Something gold and white passing by in the distance.

His head swung that way.

Magnet! Moving faster than Scape had ever seen him move before. Now he knew something was really wrong. For his younger brother to be running that fast was proof enough, for Magnet never ran like that - aside from the occasional group circle runs.

The dark Stag switched his gray gaze back to his friend, urgently pawing the ground and motioning towards Magnet with his head, the dragonfly still buzzing loudly in his ear in chorus with the others.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Thu May 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Tilting his head for a brief moment, Taiko suddenly understood what Scape was trying to tell him. Hesitantly, he responded with a frightened nod and quickly spun around in order to catch a glimpse of Magnet. Taiko felt himself tremble in fear for a few seconds before trying to get a good hold of his emotions and keep them to himself. However, it was still appearent that he was scared, as every few seconds, his eyes would frantically switch back and forth from looking at Magnet to Scape. What was going on? What danger could have possibly entered the forest, and how? Trying to calm down, he released a soft sighing noise. He was confused more than ever.
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Thu May 01, 2008 5:31 pm

([twiddles thumbs nervously] I don't quite understand fully what's going on, LiŽka. xD All I know is that there is a wolf, and that everyone and everything in the forest is warning each other. C: <3 <3)

Ada! O, lovely Ada! Completely forgetting her anger and determination, the panting doe snorted out her heavy breaths while getting up, nudging Ada's head as a kind comfort. Her stomach heaved in and out in such a tired fashion that she thought she may faint; the run was longer than she had thought. She couldn't stand, couldn't think...

The sun was gone now, the sky turning red and, gradually, into a deep violet, but not yet black. Had night come so soon? Is not the day still so young? Without the sun, our poor Her felt cold; even her naturally feverish blood could not warm her. Ice. She was ice. Numb ice, never to melt. Where was the sun? Why did not the moon shed any hint of help with it's light? Why, oh why?

Lay down. She needed to lay down.

Her knees shook with her weight as she gently lowered herself, eyes closed. Drunk; she was drunk with her breathing...her mind, her brain, her whole head felt much like that of a train's front slamming into the weight of the world. It was too much. And what happened next puzzled her with a single question: the trees were swallowed in black, the ground was swept away under her hooves--in black; the sky was being sucked into darkness. Blackness. Yet no one else seemed to notice. What..why? What was going on? The most absurd was that she felt it wasn't her tiredness that wiped her out, but rather..a different force. One that she could not stand in the face of. Even the bravest and strongest of hearted heros can't always face the things they may tumble upon. Her, the hero she thought she was, cold on the ground. Passed out.

Helpless.
Alone.
Vulnerable!
But cold.
Her
Her

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Thu May 01, 2008 5:57 pm

(Oh, good, I was hoping the other side of the plot would start moving again. XD; )

He wanted to follow.

No.

Needed to follow.

While a part of him was apprehensive, he would not let his little brother - though he was hardly "little" anymore - run into danger alone. Not to mention there was safety in numbers. Except...

From the way Taiko's eyes kept jumping back and forth between himself and Magnet, Scape could tell he was on edge. Completely understandable. But still...

He glanced at his brother's retreating form in uncertainty.

~*~

Sudden stop.
More scents.
He could just barely smell them, but he was certain there were two others up ahead. Two deer.
With the danger.

His ears flattened. This did not bode well.

The wind changed then, bringing to him more scents in the Forest.
Wait.
He raised his head towards the lake.
Taiko...
And his brother...
He could just barely see them, and they seemed to be glancing in his direction.
Charging in by yourself seemed noble and brave, but it would also be very foolish when you didn't know your enemy...

Debating to himself for a moment, he made a decision.

He called out to them, the Real Deer mask that he wore warping his rarely used voice into a growling roar.

So be it if the danger heard him.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Thu May 01, 2008 6:12 pm

(Wait...is the setting night or day? I'm confused. XD)

Upon hearing the roar, Taiko suddenly jumped up, alert. His ears were raised high and still, focusing on the direction of the sound. It seemed to have came from Magnet. For a minute he didn't feel like responding, as he still felt a wave of shock overflow himself. But soon enough, he managed to return a call to the golden pelted stag. He was about to move forward until he stopped to look at Scape, tilting his head as though to ask him if they should follow his brother. Though there was danger in the forest, part of him was actually a bit curious. Although he felt more fear than curiousity, he was suspicious of what the danger could possibly be. Afterall, the forest was usually peaceful. What was it that suddenly disturbed that peace?
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Thu May 01, 2008 6:27 pm

(It's basically dawn as of now but over the course of the next few posts it will be night. xD And I have to go in an hour, so continue without me please! I won't be too long. <3)
Her
Her

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Thu May 01, 2008 7:04 pm

(I was just about to say I think it's day, but the darkness was just from Her passing out. ^^; )

Hearing his brother call out was another rarity. Calling out a response, the dark stag sneezed off the silly mask and antlers. He nodded to Taiko, indicating that he planned on joining his brother.

Scape spared his dragonfly friends a glance before the two deer headed off.
~*~

Ah, good, they were both coming. Three deer strong was better than one.

As he waited for them to complete their approach, the golden Stag focused once more on gathering information from his surroundings. The entire Forest seemed to be a nervous wreck. Birds were both singing in panic and not singing at all, wind blew but didn't rustle branches, as if the trees themselves were holding their breaths, and the sun seemed to be debating on whether it should fully rise or not. Or maybe Magnet was imagining all this.

He may have appeared calm, but inside his heart was pounding like an entire herd's hoof beats.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Thu May 01, 2008 7:18 pm

Once again, the stag hesitated, but reluctantly began to follow Scape. No, he couldn't continue to be fearful like this. He would only be giving off a stronger scent to the predator, whatever it was. Thinking of this made Taiko feel even more nervous, but he would try his best to calm down. As they walked, Taiko tried his best to keep listening to his surroundings and concentrating on the scents which covered the air. He could still hear the shrieking of the birds and the buzzing of the dragonflies, as though they were trying to warn the entire forest of what was happening. Taiko tried sniffing, finally noticing that Her and Ada were somewhere in the distance. Were they aware of what was going on as well? He pondered, the distraction of his mind soon calming him down a bit.
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  LiŽka Fri May 02, 2008 12:53 pm

(just in case you haven't realised, KaiŽl is a female grey wolf with the power to see auras carrying out a mysterious task for the Queen of Darknesss that it has been revealed is vitally important for some reason! XD)

*The Scaled Female Prey had succumbed to the tendrils of Dark. Good. The Wolf stalked finaly into full view, and bent her nose to the open, black eye of the felled Prey. In the eye the Wolf could see a reflection of her own, now dazzeling, green eyes. She concentrated on the white Aura that surrounded the Prey, as all large Beasts auras are white, as Trees have green auras and small Beasts have yellow and She has purple blackness.
The Wolf focuses, and the white Aura begins to siphon off from the Female Prey. It slowly gathers into a ball next to the Wolf, who binds it together with some borrowed energy from the Dark Queen. The Wolf sends out a Searching Thought to the Queen, and She approves. The Wolf waits to be picked up.*

Both KaiŽl and the energy ball dissapear through a gateway behind an atom. The soul of Her descends into a world of nothing, an Abyss of Dreams....
(and that's what you get for knocking yourself out in front of me! XD Who wants to roleplay with me? 693898 )
LiŽka
LiŽka

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Fri May 02, 2008 5:04 pm

Who wants to roleplay with me? 972134

I DIED'D.
Her
Her

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kogy Fri May 02, 2008 5:20 pm

haha i was like "sweet, i get to watch a roleplay!" and then Who wants to roleplay with me? 20166's like "i'm a Who wants to roleplay with me? 341288!" and im like o.O
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Fri May 02, 2008 6:11 pm

(im sorry i took so long my dad banned me! for 2 days )
Ammy woke up hearing the loud roar, she lept up with flowers scatering everywhere in her sleeping spot, falling from her orca pelt, Magnet? Ammy reared up in fear, the thought running through her mind, she had never herd magnet roar before now, whats wrong?
She ran to the noise hoping no harm would befall her friends before she arrived. Ammy didnt stop for a drink, even though her throut burned with thirst, her friends might've needed her...
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasicorn Sat May 03, 2008 12:31 am

( affraid Wha???)

The scents changed.

Wait... That couldn't be right.
The danger's scent had disappeared completely! And...

The golden Stag's eyes widened. He swore he felt his heart stop.
He'd finally recognized the scents of the two deer who had been with the danger. They were Ada and Her, only... Her's had...dimmed. Even the tingle of magic to the air one felt when there were other deer present had grown a slight weaker.

Did that mean...?

He jumped at hearing a twig snap, causing him to quickly swing his head around.

Oh.

He forced himself to calm.

Ammy. She must've heard his call. And Scape and Taiko had finally reached him as well.

Blink.

...was that a dragonfly on Scape's mask?
~*~

Just as they'd reached his brother, the dark Stag noticed a dragonfly had decided to hitch a ride. That was unusual, as dragonflies rarely if ever left the water where they were born. What was more unusual, though, was that it had grown silent.

Scape tilted his head at Magnet, asking if he had any idea what was going on in the Forest.

But wait...

Magnet seemed...paler all of a sudden. Come to think of it, the dragonfly had grown silent in the same moment. What did that mean?

At hearing more hoof beats, the dark-as-night Stag turned in time to see Ammy's approach.
Pegasicorn
Pegasicorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Adagio Sat May 03, 2008 2:19 am

Taiko had looked at Magnet in question as to what the danger was. However, he had noticed his pale skin, as well. This really made Taiko nervous, even more nervous than before. First, they were all rushing and determined to find the danger. But now, all of a sudden, it was as though time had stopped. The birds, the dragonflies, the forest; everything was silent. Taiko shook his head slightly in disbelief before concentrating on sniffing out the air. He had noticed a slight decrease in the scents he smelled a while ago, though it was a bit hard for him to tell the difference. For a minute he wearily bowed to Ammy in greeting before looking at Scape. He had noticed the dragonfly clinging onto him. What was it trying to tell him?

Last edited by Adagio on Sat May 03, 2008 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Adagio
Adagio

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Sat May 03, 2008 3:14 am

Ammy looked at the deer next to her, Magnet semmemed.. unwell? like some one had draped a half transparent, sheet over him, she returned Taiko's weary bow, and noticed the stillness of the forest, the birds were not chirping and the squirrels were nowhere to be seen, Ammy looked at Scape, she didnt know much about dragonflys but Ammy had never seen one away from the water, the feeling in her stomach had settled a little more, it had almost disspeared. Scenting the air she picked up Ada's scent and faintly anothers.... Her?
she wasnt sure but the feeling in her stomack rose once again, Ada.... Ammy was torn should she go to Ada? or stay with Scape. Magnet and Taiko? She gave her friends a confused look and gestured in Ada and Her's direction. what to do?

Last edited by Ammyluva on Sat May 03, 2008 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next