The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drawingses of durrs

Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty drawingses of durrs

Post  Kogy Wed May 07, 2008 11:42 pm

cleaning up the other thread, so im posting old art here

if you cant see the whole thing, right click and hit "view image"

oh, a huge helpful thing... if you want to make a request, could you do it on the other thread? keeping track of two threads is more confusing than you'd think o__O


http://tale-of-tales.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=68581#68581

drawingses of durrs 955840 drawingses of durrs 955840 drawingses of durrs 28965 drawingses of durrs 603428 drawingses of durrs 408425

---------------------
OMG you'll never guess which one's lieka :O
drawingses of durrs Durrs2copy
updated: lieka's NEW pelt
drawingses of durrs Lieka2

AAAAND a squeegie!
drawingses of durrs Squeegie
some of these are a no brainer XD

drawingses of durrs Untitled-2copy

ill draw yours if you want lol started with goldenwinged's durr, i was like hey that would look cool drawn out and then im like "imma draw all the durrs" with semi-consistent pelts (or recognizable ones)


Last edited by Kogy on Fri May 09, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93
Age : 32
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy
Gender: Stag

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Her Wed May 07, 2008 11:51 pm

drawingses of durrs 35480 drawingses of durrs 35480 drawingses of durrs 35480 drawingses of durrs 35480 drawingses of durrs 35480 drawingses of durrs 35480 drawingses of durrs 35480 drawingses of durrs 35480 drawingses of durrs 35480
Her
Her

Number of posts : 30
Age : 27
Location : The palm of your hand, where I'm always within reach~
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Her
Gender: Doe

http://www.fawnn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Ammyluva Thu May 08, 2008 5:51 am

ooooooh can Ammy have one? drawingses of durrs 171322 = i'd like one they cool
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Age : 25
Location : Galloping through The Endless Forest, dreaming
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy
Gender: Doe

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Spring Song Thu May 08, 2008 7:16 am

I LOVE them! Maybe when Spring grows up, on the 21st, do you think you can make one for her?
Spring Song
Spring Song

Number of posts : 27
Age : 25
Location : The little serene world called The Endless Forest.
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Spring Song
Gender: Doe

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Tahmis Thu May 08, 2008 8:00 am

One for Tacitaaaaa~ please :3

Those are awesome<3 Love the style<3 No lines<3 Nomnom.
Too many < + 3s D:
Tahmis
Tahmis

Number of posts : 13
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Tacita
Gender: Doe

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Vinyelle Fri May 09, 2008 10:50 am

Woweth! affraid

Lord, I always miss everything. If you have more time on your hands could you draw Ada?
She's been walking around in that EDIT TYPO:honey pelt with fetahered antlers and the leopard mask (that's what I call it :P)
Sorry, you don't have to but those are just AMAZING! *Spazz*


Last edited by Vinyelle on Tue May 13, 2008 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47
Location : With Sky
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada
Gender: Doe

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Kogy Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm

Vinyelle wrote:Woweth! affraid

Lord, I always miss everything. If you have more time on your hands could you draw Ada?
She's been walking around in that hunny pelt with fetahered antlers and the leopard mask (that's what I call it :P)
Sorry, you don't have to but those are just AMAZING! *Spazz*

hunny pelt???
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93
Age : 32
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy
Gender: Stag

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Kogy Fri May 09, 2008 2:23 pm

Spring Song wrote:I LOVE them! Maybe when Spring grows up, on the 21st, do you think you can make one for her?
sure!
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93
Age : 32
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy
Gender: Stag

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Spring Song Fri May 09, 2008 11:21 pm

Thank you! <3
Spring Song
Spring Song

Number of posts : 27
Age : 25
Location : The little serene world called The Endless Forest.
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Spring Song
Gender: Doe

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  moosehoof Sat May 10, 2008 3:34 pm

an you draw me drawingses of durrs 677126

moosehoof

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Blake Sat May 10, 2008 8:46 pm

Whoa, those are awesomeness! Maybe one for Sky?
drawingses of durrs TEF_BigGameSkyler_20080510_200856_4
Blake
Blake

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Skyler
Gender: Stag

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Vinyelle Tue May 13, 2008 9:17 am

Kogy wrote:
Vinyelle wrote:Woweth! affraid

Lord, I always miss everything. If you have more time on your hands could you draw Ada?
She's been walking around in that hunny pelt with fetahered antlers and the leopard mask (that's what I call it :P)
Sorry, you don't have to but those are just AMAZING! *Spazz*

hunny pelt???
Man! I missed everything! I'm sorry Kogy, you can forget about the honey colored pelt, sorry. If its easier you can just to the skeleton one on a doe instead. I'm sorry about all of that, man I haven't been here in a while, *spazzzzzes-again*
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47
Location : With Sky
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada
Gender: Doe

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Kogy Tue May 13, 2008 2:00 pm

Vinyelle wrote:
Kogy wrote:
Vinyelle wrote:Woweth! affraid

Lord, I always miss everything. If you have more time on your hands could you draw Ada?
She's been walking around in that hunny pelt with fetahered antlers and the leopard mask (that's what I call it :P)
Sorry, you don't have to but those are just AMAZING! *Spazz*

hunny pelt???
Man! I missed everything! I'm sorry Kogy, you can forget about the honey colored pelt, sorry. If its easier you can just to the skeleton one on a doe instead. I'm sorry about all of that, man I haven't been here in a while, *spazzzzzes-again*

lol it's ok! i was confused cuz there are a few honey color pelts (the one from the key set, the gold one with the wiggly line) if you need more time, that's fine =)
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93
Age : 32
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy
Gender: Stag

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Hinata Wed May 14, 2008 5:16 am

can you do mine pwease?
Hinata
Hinata

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Melinda
Gender: Doe

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Kogy Wed May 14, 2008 11:30 am

Hinata wrote:can you do mine pwease?

sure what does your deer look like?
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93
Age : 32
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy
Gender: Stag

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Vinyelle Wed May 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Kogy wrote:
Vinyelle wrote:
Kogy wrote:
Vinyelle wrote:Woweth! affraid

Lord, I always miss everything. If you have more time on your hands could you draw Ada?
She's been walking around in that hunny pelt with fetahered antlers and the leopard mask (that's what I call it :P)
Sorry, you don't have to but those are just AMAZING! *Spazz*

hunny pelt???
Man! I missed everything! I'm sorry Kogy, you can forget about the honey colored pelt, sorry. If its easier you can just to the skeleton one on a doe instead. I'm sorry about all of that, man I haven't been here in a while, *spazzzzzes-again*

lol it's ok! i was confused cuz there are a few honey color pelts (the one from the key set, the gold one with the wiggly line) if you need more time, that's fine =)

Ugeth, now I understand! Sorry!
I posted my deer's picture on the old forums on your thread. Sorry
about all of the endless confusion! ><
Vinyelle
Vinyelle

Number of posts : 47
Location : With Sky
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ada
Gender: Doe

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Hinata Thu May 15, 2008 3:34 am

Kogy wrote:
Hinata wrote:can you do mine pwease?

sure what does your deer look like?

my doe has doe antlers reindeer mask and dark raindeer pelt
Hinata
Hinata

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Melinda
Gender: Doe

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Hinata Thu May 22, 2008 5:59 pm

hello?
kogy are you there drawingses of durrs 3275 drawingses of durrs 368335 drawingses of durrs 328102 drawingses of durrs 328102 drawingses of durrs 328102 drawingses of durrs 328102
Hinata
Hinata

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Melinda
Gender: Doe

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Kogy Thu May 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Hinata wrote:hello?
kogy are you there drawingses of durrs 3275 drawingses of durrs 368335 drawingses of durrs 328102 drawingses of durrs 328102 drawingses of durrs 328102 drawingses of durrs 328102

yes?
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93
Age : 32
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy
Gender: Stag

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Hinata Fri May 23, 2008 2:56 am

oh i just didnt know if u got my request Embarassed
sorry u didnt reply
hehe
Hinata
Hinata

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Melinda
Gender: Doe

Back to top Go down

drawingses of durrs Empty Re: drawingses of durrs

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum