The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you listen to music while you sleep?

2 posters

Go down

Do you listen to music while you sleep? Empty Do you listen to music while you sleep?

Post  Kogy Mon May 19, 2008 5:11 pm

i have some friends who leave music playing at night. I tried it, but it was a little hard to sleep at first. After i got used to it i found it was easier to fall asleep because my mind had something to concentrate on. What about you? And what do/would you play?
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Do you listen to music while you sleep? Empty Re: Do you listen to music while you sleep?

Post  Ammyluva Tue May 20, 2008 3:37 am

i sneak my cat into my room and sleep next to her, she sometimes purrs (not music related :P) Wink )
but yea
sometimes she turns around and pushes her paws in my face 2 -_-.
but its nice to have a little bundle of fur next to you , to hear their soft breathing and when u scared AKA really bad thunderstorms that make your ears sore. and make the house flash O.O. she so warm and cuddly

(srry bit lame aye v_v)
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Do you listen to music while you sleep? Empty Re: Do you listen to music while you sleep?

Post  Kogy Tue May 20, 2008 4:13 am

that's not lame, that's adorable! Very Happy i raised 4 kittens, and they would all snuggle with me... i miss them!
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Tue May 20, 2008 4:51 am

Smile some one found her at an OP Shop (like saint vinnies-where u give away things u dont want 2 the poor-) and someon across the road found her at one she was 4 WEEKS OLD in a card board box she would fit into ur palm affraid Shocked Crying or Very sad so we kept her and named her Soxie
we found out later after she had a Fit that she has a disease call hydrocephalous (i cant spell it but thats how u say it >> -=hydro cef alous-)
she has fits and ma die but we love her SOOO much and i would save her before myself

whe- i mean if seh dies im gonna post it on the forums, i love that cat even if she sratches me sometimes.

[\off/topic/sorry/]
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down