The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you listen to music while you sleep?

Go down

Do you listen to music while you sleep? Empty Do you listen to music while you sleep?

Post  Kogy Mon May 19, 2008 5:11 pm

i have some friends who leave music playing at night. I tried it, but it was a little hard to sleep at first. After i got used to it i found it was easier to fall asleep because my mind had something to concentrate on. What about you? And what do/would you play?
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Do you listen to music while you sleep? Empty Re: Do you listen to music while you sleep?

Post  Ammyluva Tue May 20, 2008 3:37 am

i sneak my cat into my room and sleep next to her, she sometimes purrs (not music related :P) Wink )
but yea
sometimes she turns around and pushes her paws in my face 2 -_-.
but its nice to have a little bundle of fur next to you , to hear their soft breathing and when u scared AKA really bad thunderstorms that make your ears sore. and make the house flash O.O. she so warm and cuddly

(srry bit lame aye v_v)
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Do you listen to music while you sleep? Empty Re: Do you listen to music while you sleep?

Post  Kogy Tue May 20, 2008 4:13 am

that's not lame, that's adorable! Very Happy i raised 4 kittens, and they would all snuggle with me... i miss them!
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammyluva Tue May 20, 2008 4:51 am

Smile some one found her at an OP Shop (like saint vinnies-where u give away things u dont want 2 the poor-) and someon across the road found her at one she was 4 WEEKS OLD in a card board box she would fit into ur palm affraid Shocked Crying or Very sad so we kept her and named her Soxie
we found out later after she had a Fit that she has a disease call hydrocephalous (i cant spell it but thats how u say it >> -=hydro cef alous-)
she has fits and ma die but we love her SOOO much and i would save her before myself

whe- i mean if seh dies im gonna post it on the forums, i love that cat even if she sratches me sometimes.

[\off/topic/sorry/]
Ammyluva
Ammyluva

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down