The Endless Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'd like your feedback on this

Go down

i'd like your feedback on this Empty i'd like your feedback on this

Post  Kogy Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:49 pm

ugh i just spent like 30 minutes typing and my internet crapped and it all got erased. it's probably better that i abbreviate it anyway...

i know there are some lurkers here, and i'd like their feedback too if they would. summing up my four long paragraphs that got deleted, someone voiced concern that having multiple forums would make things cliquey and cause drama to be carried over to the game forum. but it seems to me that most of the drama is caused by roleplaying and mates. i think if there was a separate forum for all of that, it would clear up much of the game forum. it's no different than having the beta forum. if all the non-game related talk and roleplaying was moved here, the game forum would stay as it should be - about the game. as i've read in what remains of the game forum, not everyone likes all the roleplaying and personal journals. i think separating things is just what everyone needs. i'd like to know what you think about all this.
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Kogy

http://kazeyoubi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

i'd like your feedback on this Empty Re: i'd like your feedback on this

Post  Spring Song Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:22 pm

I love this forum and, by accident, I subscribed as a mod. I am intersted in being one but I'm new and all and of course I pressed it but I didn't mean too!

Anyways your forum is awesome! Very Happy
Spring Song
Spring Song

Number of posts : 27

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Spring Song

Back to top Go down

Post  Kogy Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Spring Song wrote:I love this forum and, by accident, I subscribed as a mod. I am intersted in being one but I'm new and all and of course I pressed it but I didn't mean too!

Anyways your forum is awesome! Very Happy

you can subscribe to be a mod o__O??? huh.. well it doesnt look like you are one, so i donno what you pressed XD

no not that red button!
affraid i'd like your feedback on this 28965

maybe when more people join ill make you a mod =) there's less than 10 people here so there's no need for one at the moment
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Song Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Yeah, I don't know what I pressed.:lol: And you don't have to if you don't want to.
Spring Song
Spring Song

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kogy Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:57 pm

Spring Song wrote:Yeah, I don't know what I pressed.:lol: And you don't have to if you don't want to.

lol i made you moderator of the general discussion forum anyway X)
i'd like your feedback on this 874176
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Song Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:44 am

Kogy wrote:
Spring Song wrote:Yeah, I don't know what I pressed.:lol: And you don't have to if you don't want to.

lol i made you moderator of the general discussion forum anyway X)
i'd like your feedback on this 874176

Aww, thank you Kogy. i'd like your feedback on this 955840
Spring Song
Spring Song

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  MicroDeerGlitchStag Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:37 am

I'd rather have everything in one place, then have to visit other sites to see/read other stuff that should have all been on one site. Besides, I have enough links in my favourites as it is! i'd like your feedback on this 164971

Anyway, keep an out on the TEF forum, as Michael might be opening it up again for a little while, (so we can backup our threads, artwork, whatever), before it closes again. i'd like your feedback on this 10508 (I emailed him about this last night)

If it does open up again, grab ye stuff before it's too late! i'd like your feedback on this 343345
MicroDeerGlitchStag
MicroDeerGlitchStag

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Sluggs

http://shadygrove.darkbb.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kogy Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:27 pm

MicroDeerGlitchStag wrote:I'd rather have everything in one place, then have to visit other sites to see/read other stuff that should have all been on one site. Besides, I have enough links in my favourites as it is! i'd like your feedback on this 164971

Anyway, keep an out on the TEF forum, as Michael might be opening it up again for a little while, (so we can backup our threads, artwork, whatever), before it closes again. i'd like your feedback on this 10508 (I emailed him about this last night)

If it does open up again, grab ye stuff before it's too late! i'd like your feedback on this 343345

waah, really? i can't really think of anything i would want... i never had any journals or anything. what i miss is having one place to talk to everyone. i dont really like the community site =/ you can't watch certain people's blogs or anything
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:17 pm

I miss the old forums and was actually a bit glad that you made one, though at the same time I was a little afraid that you'd be yelled at because tensions were extremely high a few days back. But now I'm here and thankful; I'm sure it'll kick off soon. C:

As for the forums, I really miss the General Chat and Life in the Forest section. True it's where the so-said drama was, but can't they just delete those threads and keep the diaries, or have strict rules so that no one starts arguing again? Granted I took part in some and won't hide it, but I still loved reading up on others' deer's lives, such as Scape's and Magnet's. Their diaries were very cute and now they're just gone, along with some lovely art people posted. Nem even lost some of hers because they deleted those threads! D:

And now they have you click the "Community" link on the main page and it goes directly to the new community site.
I love the new site. BUT, how are new players supposed to introduce themselves or ask questions like they could on the old forum? It's specifically entitled "Diaries", not "Forums". I expected diaries to be posted there, but now with the loss of the forums it's becoming one; there are posts about..nonsense. I'm thrilled to help those that want it but you know, that's really not what the Diary page is there for. I agree with M & A's decision to shut down the drama, but not the forums. They should either bring it back or add one to the new site.

But that's just my opinion. This one is cleaner and more organized with as gorgeous a layout as they had, so thank you Kogy. :D Speaking of which, would you mind sharing with me the picture you used as the header? It was the large "naked" stag's bust coming out of a greenish background that they used as The Endless Forest's old layout image and I've been wanting it. <3
Her
Her

Number of posts : 30
Location : The palm of your hand, where I'm always within reach~
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Her

http://www.fawnn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kogy Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:17 pm

Her wrote:I miss the old forums and was actually a bit glad that you made one, though at the same time I was a little afraid that you'd be yelled at because tensions were extremely high a few days back. But now I'm here and thankful; I'm sure it'll kick off soon. C:

As for the forums, I really miss the General Chat and Life in the Forest section. True it's where the so-said drama was, but can't they just delete those threads and keep the diaries, or have strict rules so that no one starts arguing again? Granted I took part in some and won't hide it, but I still loved reading up on others' deer's lives, such as Scape's and Magnet's. Their diaries were very cute and now they're just gone, along with some lovely art people posted. Nem even lost some of hers because they deleted those threads! D:

And now they have you click the "Community" link on the main page and it goes directly to the new community site.
I love the new site. BUT, how are new players supposed to introduce themselves or ask questions like they could on the old forum? It's specifically entitled "Diaries", not "Forums". I expected diaries to be posted there, but now with the loss of the forums it's becoming one; there are posts about..nonsense. I'm thrilled to help those that want it but you know, that's really not what the Diary page is there for. I agree with M & A's decision to shut down the drama, but not the forums. They should either bring it back or add one to the new site.

But that's just my opinion. This one is cleaner and more organized with as gorgeous a layout as they had, so thank you Kogy. :D Speaking of which, would you mind sharing with me the picture you used as the header? It was the large "naked" stag's bust coming out of a greenish background that they used as The Endless Forest's old layout image and I've been wanting it. <3

yeah the community site is so cluttered ;_; i just wish there was an easier way to tell people about this site, cuz i hate advertising/spam

i'd like your feedback on this 32imtg
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Her Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:07 pm

Kogy wrote:i'd like your feedback on this 32imtg
YEY~ Thank you! Now I just have to blow it up to wallpaper size, unless you have it bigger. xD [nuzzles] <3 <3
Her
Her

Number of posts : 30
Location : The palm of your hand, where I'm always within reach~
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Deer's Name: Her

http://www.fawnn.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kogy Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Her wrote:
Kogy wrote:i'd like your feedback on this 32imtg
YEY~ Thank you! Now I just have to blow it up to wallpaper size, unless you have it bigger. xD [nuzzles] <3 <3

that's the only size i have :< it was just big enough to make the header
Kogy
Kogy
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content